The Irish Army

Started by EC Unique, May 28, 2013, 09:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on May 29, 2013, 07:07:17 PM
I think the real story here is the arrogance of the oil barons who are involved in fuel laundering and the fact that the believe themselves to be untouchable

It seems they are untouchable. Not one man has done a single day in jail despite millions of pounds of revenue being lost every month north and south. They are too smart or the authorities are too stupid, which is it?

NAG1

Quote from: EC Unique on May 29, 2013, 07:17:09 PM
I think the real story here is the arrogance of the oil barons who are involved in fuel laundering and the fact that the believe themselves to be untouchable

It seems they are untouchable. Not one man has done a single day in jail despite millions of pounds of revenue being lost every month north and south. They are too smart or the authorities are too stupid, which is it?

Either way, say what you like about the rights and wrongs of the situation it does take a serious brass neck, to have your illegal fuel tanker confiscated and then to break in to an Army barracks and steal it back. Sounds more like movie type stuff.

All of a Sludden

Quote from: NAG1 on May 30, 2013, 08:48:41 AM

Either way, say what you like about the rights and wrongs of the situation it does take a serious brass neck, to have your illegal fuel tanker confiscated and then to break in to an Army barracks and steal it back. Sounds more like movie type stuff.

The battery was removed from the lorry while it was being stored at Aiken barracks and the keys were taken off site. Seems like whoever took the lorry had help from someone on the inside.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

EC Unique

Quote from: All of a Sludden on May 30, 2013, 04:16:33 PM

The battery was removed from the lorry while it was being stored at Aiken barracks and the keys were taken off site. Seems like whoever took the lorry had help from someone on the inside.

Or they had the spare keys and brought a battery with them?

All of a Sludden

Quote from: EC Unique on May 30, 2013, 04:18:05 PM
Quote from: All of a Sludden on May 30, 2013, 04:16:33 PM

Or they had the spare keys and brought a battery with them?

Spare key I can understand, but how would they have known to bring a battery? A lorry battery is quite heavy, not something you would throw over the wall of the barracks.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.