Qualifiers--there's an angry mob of losers gathering at the back door

Started by Oraisteach, May 26, 2013, 06:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 15, 2013, 08:41:42 AM
May as well face the big guns now. No point getting a handy.passage then face Dublin in the quarters! By fcuk it's annoying that we always get drawn away. That must be nearly 90%  of our back door games away from home!

Tyrone love the road.

Stevie had to perform magic in the national league semi final in order to beat them. Stevie aint around now.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

clarshack

tyrone away again ffs!.

looks like derry have got a bye to the 1/4 finals  >:(

Dont Matter

Derry got the good path. Cavan at home and London. Everyone wanted that one. No real stand out games in this draw.
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

ONeill

I can see mass protests at the London/Derry game with a lot of confused inbreds.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

HiMucker

Quote from: ONeill on July 15, 2013, 09:18:50 AM
I can see mass protests at the London/Derry game with a lot of confused inbreds.
I doubt many Tyrone folk will be going to the game :P

mylestheslasher

Good draw for Cavan, it was always going to be tough but Derry are beatable. Pity the game is up there though. The winner has a superb chance of making the 1/4 finals with London awaiting. All in all happy enough, Derry arent the greatest team in the world I'd get give us a 50:50 chance to win that.

johnneycool

Quote from: orangeman on July 15, 2013, 08:57:45 AM
Quote from: omagh_gael on July 15, 2013, 08:41:42 AM
May as well face the big guns now. No point getting a handy.passage then face Dublin in the quarters! By fcuk it's annoying that we always get drawn away. That must be nearly 90%  of our back door games away from home!

Tyrone love the road.

Stevie had to perform magic in the national league semi final in order to beat them. Stevie aint around now.

I thought Kildares home ground was sub standard, no?

Would this game not be moved

tbrick18

Quote from: mylestheslasher on July 15, 2013, 09:23:25 AM
Good draw for Cavan, it was always going to be tough but Derry are beatable. Pity the game is up there though. The winner has a superb chance of making the 1/4 finals with London awaiting. All in all happy enough, Derry arent the greatest team in the world I'd get give us a 50:50 chance to win that.

I suspected Cavan would be quietly confident of getting us.
Probably a draw both sides are happy with as both will feel they can win.
The only reason I'll stick with Derry on this one is that I think we cause more of a scoring threat than Cavan regardless of blanket defence.
Though Derry tend to not play well against a team they think they should beat so I believe your are right with your 50:50 call.
Don't fancy meeting Mayo in the next round though  ;)

illdecide

are the games all on Saturday? have they given dates and venues? do Galway play at tuam/salthill or where. It's been 20 years from ive been in Galway
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

GaillimhIarthair

Quote from: illdecide on July 15, 2013, 09:53:18 AM
are the games all on Saturday? have they given dates and venues? do Galway play at tuam/salthill or where. It's been 20 years from ive been in Galway
It will be in Salthill, probably next Sat afternoon or evening.  The weather is due to ge good thru the week so bring the swimming trunks and the factor 25!

drici

Dia Sathairn
20 - 07 - 2013

Galway v Armagh
5-00pm   Pearse Stadium

Derry v Cavan
5-00pm   Celtic Park

Wexford v Laois
7-00pm   Wexford Park

Kildare v Tyrone
7-00pm   Newbridge

drici

Dia Sathairn   27 - 07 - 2013

Galway/Armagh v Cork
5-00pm   Croke Park

Kildare/Tyrone v Meath
7-00pm   Croke Park

Dinny Breen

Quote from: drici on July 15, 2013, 03:46:19 PM
Dia Sathairn   27 - 07 - 2013

Galway/Armagh v Cork
5-00pm   Croke Park

Kildare/Tyrone v Meath
7-00pm   Croke Park

I assume they're hoping Armagh win, a Cork v Galway game could be held in my backyard and still wouldn't sell out.
#newbridgeornowhere

Dont Matter

Any chance they'll throw a third game on at 3? Let Wexford play in Croke Park against Monaghan?
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn