Qualifiers--there's an angry mob of losers gathering at the back door

Started by Oraisteach, May 26, 2013, 06:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onion Bag

Armagh down to play leitrim the 6th/7th whereas, Kildare, Wexford, Cavan all get an extra week,

can anyone explain?
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Onion Bag on July 01, 2013, 08:59:54 AM
Armagh down to play leitrim the 6th/7th whereas, Kildare, Wexford, Cavan all get an extra week,

can anyone explain?

Leitrim game was a replay I think and therefore they don't get the extra week. Shit if you ask me.

Onion Bag

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 01, 2013, 09:01:08 AM

can anyone explain?

Leitrim game was a replay I think and therefore they don't get the extra week. Shit if you ask me.

Shit if you ask me too, Next week does not suit me  :(
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

laoislad

Clare v Laois must be a double header with Clare v Laois in the hurling I'd hope.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Syferus

can anyone explain?

Lovely spot Carrick is, BC1, especially south of the Shannon. You might even see the Merrigan Cup gleaming in the distance if you clamper up high enough in the stand.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Syferus on July 01, 2013, 09:04:44 AM

can anyone explain?

Lovely spot Carrick is, BC1, especially south of the Shannon. You might even see the Merrigan Cup gleaming in the distance if you clamper up high enough in the stand.

Meh, seen it enough already and a lot closer up to than you so it's no big deal :P :P

donelli

Thought teams couldnt be drawn against teams they played previously???

omagh_gael

Quote from: donelli on July 01, 2013, 09:08:09 AM
Thought teams couldnt be drawn against teams they played previously???

I mentioned this earlier in thread. That rule only applies to teams who could meet in QF and who played eachother in their provincial final.

seafoid

Looks like Galway are playing the hurling counties one by one.
Beautiful draw.

Down vs Derry will take out one of the bigger counties.

I feel sorry for the genuine Ros fans. Syferus will be insufferable for a few weeks and then radio silence

LeoMc

Quote from: All of a Sludden on June 30, 2013, 11:10:42 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 30, 2013, 10:26:59 PM
g wouldnt want Kildare, that be the strongest of the 8 semi finalist even at home

Kildare me hole. The most over rated, over hyped team in the history of the GAA. What have they won?
Must be your dream draw then....

RealSpiritof98

Dont really know many stats on the draw but it seems to me Ulster teams get drawn together more often than most in the qualifiers. Good draw for Armagh although im glad its away to stiffen the test a little more, before yesterday i'd have said there's no easy games anymore but quite frankly after this weekends evidence i'd be lying.

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Syferus

Quote from: seafoid on July 01, 2013, 09:12:55 AM
Looks like Galway are playing the hurling counties one by one.
Beautiful draw.

Down vs Derry will take out one of the bigger counties.

I feel sorry for the genuine Ros fans. Syferus will be insufferable for a few weeks and then radio silence

Why would I stop if I'm still going a few weeks after Saturday's game?

imtommygunn

That is a rubbish draw. Teams shouldn't be allowed to play again until much later on.

Shamrock Shore

QuoteYeah, ye really got the short end of the sticl there, Sham.

Ara - what harm. I like Wexford although I'm sick of them as we've played in League and Championship a million times overs the past 10-15 years.

Home advantage may tell but if the Wexford fwds click then we could be in for a torrid evening. Had it been in Wexford then I am afraid it would be bag-packing time.
The win over Limerick may have stopped the rot, mentally, but it was a shockingly poor Limerick side.

The lads will give it their all, of that I have no doubt so I will look forward to this one and, who knows, we've beaten 'bigger' sides in the Qs in Longford.