Tyrone v Offaly

Galway v Tipperary

Derry v Sligo

Westmeath v Fermanagh

Laois v Carlow

Armagh v Wicklow

Louth v Antrim

Longford v Limerick
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

drici

Offaly at home then v Tyrone - the rest came out in draw order.

tonto1888

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

drici

Quote from: drici on June 17, 2013, 08:43:45 AM

Offaly at home then v Tyrone - the rest came out in draw order.

Houl on - Carlow home to Laois as well.

Redhand Santa

That home and away rule is a bit of nonsense. Tyrone have played their last 4 of their last 5 championship games away and the other 1 was at a neutral venue (away to armagh last year, Donegal in Clones, away to Roscommon, away to Kerry, away to Donegal this year) yet the fixture is reversed despite coming out  as the home team.

Shamrock Shore

Limerick have beaten us twice in the Qualifiers. At least we have home advantage but the portents aren't good.

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

AZOffaly

What a bitch of a draw. That's fairly hard to stomach. You're trying your best to make progress and get back to your glory days, and then you get a provincial draw against one of the favourites for the All Ireland, and a powerhouse in the province. *THEN* , after putting in a reasonable performance, when you're hoping for a nice handy qualifier game to get you started, you draw another one of the serious teams, and just like that your season is over. What an absolute punch to the scrotum.

Oh well, I'm sure Tyrone will make the best of it and use this experience to bounce back next year !!

seafoid

laoislad

Was hoping for someone handy like Armagh.
Carlow will do though.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

illdecide

Quote from: laoislad on June 17, 2013, 09:27:46 AM
Carlow will do though.

If both teams win you could well get your we handy draw ;) (Be careful what you wish for saan)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

DuffleKing

Quote from: illdecide on June 17, 2013, 09:37:49 AM
Quote from: laoislad on June 17, 2013, 09:27:46 AM
Carlow will do though.

If both teams win you could well get your we handy draw ;) (Be careful what you wish for saan)

All the winners would then be in the same pot facing the provincial losers for the next draw i think?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.