Sligo V London Connaught C'ship

Started by ck, May 24, 2013, 02:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

Some finish Sligo almost won it hit the crossbar. Well done to London and great chance for them to reach a Connacht final now.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

maigheo

Hardy

Shoulda listened to the Sligo lads here. Stupid enough to back Sligo -3.

Mano

London win. Walsh off back to Galway with you-2 years too late

tommysmith

SLIGONIAN

what a idiot brian curran going for the goal, take the point you clown, so angry, walsh out
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

muppet

There won't be a Marty Morrisey cliche mangled in Ruislip tonight.

Well done London. Should have been us 2 years ago.
MWWSI 2017

macdanger2

Well done London, second championship win in three years.

Disastrous result for Sligo.

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on May 26, 2013, 09:09:55 AM
Unfortunately my heart wont allow me to bet against Sligo but if i was a neutral id be lumping on London.

Bang on the money Sligonian - didn't really believe it so only put a fiver on.

sligoman2

Shocking even if we should have a 45 at the end.

Very poor team selection - time for change.
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

seafoid

Jaysus. Maybe Sligo will get armagh in the qualifiers.

Mano

Time to get a new manager in for the qualifiers

Blowitupref

Quote from: seafoid on May 26, 2013, 04:24:15 PM
Jaysus. Maybe Sligo will get armagh in the qualifiers.

Or Galway? they like beating Galway.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

From the Bunker

That's the end of Walsh (should have gone before now)! Connacht final was the requisite this year! Unlike 2010 it's was set up for Sligo to a Connacht final without peaking to early. The Back door has been a disaster for Sligo over the past number of years, and i can't see them going far in that route. All open now on that side of the draw. Leitrim and London will see a great chance for a big day out and a chance to make the last 12!

By the way - Well done London!

Syferus

Quote from: From the Bunker on May 26, 2013, 04:40:36 PM
That's the end of Walsh (should have gone before now)! Connacht final was the requisite this year! Unlike 2010 it's was set up for Sligo to a Connacht final without peaking to early. The Back door has been a disaster for Sligo over the past number of years, and i can't see them going far in that route. All open now on that side of the draw. Leitrim and London will see a great chance for a big day out and a chance to make the last 12!

By the way - Well done London!

What will happen in the event of a London Connacht final? If it was Ros v London you'd assume they'd choose Castlebar given the proximity to Knock and the Hyde if Mayo can beat us. They wouldn't allow the other county play a home final, right?