Woolwich Islamic Terrorist Attack

Started by Aaron Boone, May 22, 2013, 09:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red hander

Quote from: whitey on May 24, 2013, 03:05:52 AM
The responses here are just so predictable.   The big bad Brits and Yanks invading other countries only have themselves to blame, blah, blah, blah.  You guys are a frickin joke

Botton line is these animals are looking for a reason to be offended.

Anyone remember the affront that precipitated the 9/11 attacks-US Military presence in Saudi Arabia.

How convenient is it for them to forget that the US were only invited in by the Saudis who were afraid Sadam was going to Annex them after he was done in Kuwait.

The US faced down the Nazis, it faced down the Japs, it faced down Communism and it sure as hell isn't going to be dictated to by a monkey religion.

Yeah, those lovely, Saudis, eh? And who was it that supported Saddam when he invaded the sovereign territory of his neighbour Iran, breaking international law? The Yanks only turned against Saddam cos he threatened 'their' oil in the Middle East, they didn't give a shit about the evil he did before the first Gulf War.

As for the US facing down the Nazis, I think you'll find that was the Red Army ... 9 out of 10 German soldiers killed in WWII died at the hands of the Soviets, who suffered the most casualties, military and civilian, of any combatant. Yeah, the US really faced down the Viet Cong and the Cubans too, didn't it? It's not going to be dictated to by a bunch of peasants armed only with a Kalashnikov, bag of rice and a love of their country, or a bearded geurrilla who had the balls to free his people from a murderous US-backed military junta up to its neck with the Mafia

stew

Quote from: Count 10 on May 24, 2013, 06:07:56 PM
Quote from: whitey on May 24, 2013, 03:20:13 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on May 24, 2013, 03:04:31 PM
I presume Whitey is a WUM. ???
If not he's a serious thicko  :-[

Actually Rossfan I am very well informed and am dead serious about what I said.

You didn't repudiate what I said-all you could do is hurl a few insults

Read the link about the Marathon bomber on welfare, staying at home while his wife was out working 80 hours a week.

His younger brother was flunking out of most of his classes at UMASS while being subsidized by the taxpayer.

http://abcnews.go.com/news/t/blogEntry?id=19030814

Yes very well informed..."monkey religion"...you wouldn't be out of place on the set of Deliverance

"monkey religion" feck me that's ignorant as well as racist................................. I think. :o
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Count 10

Quote from: stew on May 24, 2013, 06:36:44 PM
Quote from: Count 10 on May 24, 2013, 06:07:56 PM
Quote from: whitey on May 24, 2013, 03:20:13 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on May 24, 2013, 03:04:31 PM
I presume Whitey is a WUM. ???
If not he's a serious thicko  :-[

Actually Rossfan I am very well informed and am dead serious about what I said.

You didn't repudiate what I said-all you could do is hurl a few insults

Read the link about the Marathon bomber on welfare, staying at home while his wife was out working 80 hours a week.

His younger brother was flunking out of most of his classes at UMASS while being subsidized by the taxpayer.

http://abcnews.go.com/news/t/blogEntry?id=19030814

Yes very well informed..."monkey religion"...you wouldn't be out of place on the set of Deliverance

"monkey religion" feck me that's ignorant as well as racist................................. I think. :o

Do you reckon he has one tooth, can play the banjo with his toes and loves mashed potatoes ;D

stew

Quote from: red hander on May 24, 2013, 06:23:51 PM
The responses here are just so predictable.   The big bad Brits and Yanks invading other countries only have themselves to blame, blah, blah, blah.  You guys are a frickin joke

Anyone remember the affront that precipitated the 9/11 attacks-US Military presence in Saudi Arabia.

How convenient is it for them to forget that the US were only invited in by the Saudis who were afraid Sadam was going to Annex them after he was done in Kuwait.

The US faced down the Nazis, it faced down the Japs, it faced down Communism and it sure as hell isn't going to be dictated to by a monkey religion.

Yeah, those lovely, Saudis, eh? And who was it that supported Saddam when he invaded the sovereign territory of his neighbour Iran, breaking international law? The Yanks only turned against Saddam cos he threatened 'their' oil in the Middle East, they didn't give a shit about the evil he did before the first Gulf War.

As for the US facing down the Nazis, I think you'll find that was the Red Army ... 9 out of 10 German soldiers killed in WWII died at the hands of the Soviets, who suffered the most casualties, military and civilian, of any combatant. Yeah, the US really faced down the Viet Cong and the Cubans too, didn't it? It's not going to be dictated to by a bunch of peasants armed only with a Kalashnikov, bag of rice and a love of their country, or a bearded geurrilla who had the balls to free his people from a murderous US-backed military junta up to its neck with the Mafia

Are you that thick that you can't face up to the fact that only the yanks entered the war the Nazi's would have won the war? The yanks were the difference makers in WW2.

Your beloved Ruskies were a hateful regime as well, they suppressed the rights of their own people and were despicable but hey, hold the commies up as bastions of light if you will, the fact is the yanks are the most important economic dynasty of the last 100 years, end of!

muppet

Quote from: stew on May 24, 2013, 06:45:41 PM

Are you that thick that you can't face up to the fact that only the yanks entered the war the Nazi's would have won the war? The yanks were the difference makers in WW2.

Your beloved Ruskies were a hateful regime as well, they suppressed the rights of their own people and were despicable but hey, hold the commies up as bastions of light if you will, the fact is the yanks are the most important economic dynasty of the last 100 years, end of!

Really?

The House of Neo-Con or Lily Liver?
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on May 24, 2013, 06:48:27 PM

Really?

::) ::) ::) ::)

red hander

I must be thick - even though I do know how apostrophes work - cos I'm going to reply to you ... the Nazis would not have won the war but for the US. The US didn't enter the war until December 1941, more than 2 years after it began. The tide had already begun to turn in Europe. By the time the US was making a significant contribution, namely the Eighth Air Force's daylight bombing campaign on Germany, it was 1943. We'd already had the most significant battle of WWII by that stage at Stalingrad, and we'd also had El Alamein.

Maybe you'll point out where I held the 'commies up as bastions of light' in my post, or mentioned 'important economic dynasties'. Your guff is usually rambling bullshit at the best of times, but you really shouldn't post while drinking (meths by the look of it)

muppet

Quote from: stew on May 24, 2013, 06:56:11 PM
Quote from: muppet on May 24, 2013, 06:48:27 PM

Really?

::) ::) ::) ::)

I'll explain:

Definition of DYNASTY

: a succession of rulers of the same line of descent
: a powerful group or family that maintains its position for a considerable time
MWWSI 2017

Syferus

FL/MAYO

I was in Ireland right after September 11 as well, I found people to be very sympathetic to the U.S. Unfortunately the U.S government squandered the good will away pretty quickly within the next couple of years.

stew

Quote from: red hander on May 24, 2013, 07:03:16 PM

I must be thick - even though I do know how apostrophes work - cos I'm going to reply to you ... the Nazis would not have won the war but for the US. The US didn't enter the war until December 1941, more than 2 years after it began. The tide had already begun to turn in Europe. By the time the US was making a significant contribution, namely the Eighth Air Force's daylight bombing campaign on Germany, it was 1943. We'd already had the most significant battle of WWII by that stage at Stalingrad, and we'd also had El Alamein.

Maybe you'll point out where I held the 'commies up as bastions of light' in my post, or mentioned 'important economic dynasties'. Your guff is usually rambling bullshit at the best of times, but you really shouldn't post while drinking (meths by the look of it)

I never did drugs in my life kid!

The yanks were in the war prior to December 1941, they were sending everything but manpower to the fighting forces opposing the Nazis and but for them entering the war the brits were fooked.

Hitler should never have went near Russia, he made the same mistake as Napoleon and his countrymen died horribly in their tens of thousands, the Russians won because Hitler was mental enough to have his men fight in winter without the necessary clothing and equipment, tens of thousands froze to death and the Russians would have fell but for mother nature.

Ever been to America homie?

muppet

Quote from: stew on May 24, 2013, 08:52:47 PM

.....Yadda yadda yadda...

I'd say your favourite movies are Casablanca and 8 Mile?
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on May 24, 2013, 08:59:19 PM
Quote from: stew on May 24, 2013, 08:52:47 PM

.....Yadda yadda yadda...

I'd say your favourite movies are Casablanca and 8 Mile?

Wrong and wrong again.

Wildweasel74

WW2 actually turned at the battle of kursk in 43, and the reality is most of the second world war was based on the eastern front, although if u watch all the war films about you never think there was a war fought there,The western front was just a side show to the real war in the east

seafoid

Very hard to watch this with the grief of the family

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/24/woolwich-attack-lee-rigby-family-grief

The same thing happens every day in Afghanistan to nameless families.
Who benefits ?