Mayo vs. Roscommon Connacht SFC Semi-final (June 16th, McHale Park)

Started by Syferus, May 19, 2013, 05:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How much will Roscommon win by?

1-3 points
4-6 points
I really wish I was born a Rossie

Mayo Mick

Quote from: ballinaman on May 20, 2013, 04:21:59 PM
Quote from: Syferus on May 20, 2013, 04:17:33 PM
Quote from: Mayo Mick on May 20, 2013, 04:12:26 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on May 19, 2013, 06:28:26 PM
I'd like to hear from Mayo Mick on this one.
When he feels up to it.

Not much to say. We will win without much trouble but unlikely Ros will be as charitable as Galway. It's a non event really. If we decide to inflict punishment it could be painful for the sheep but expect a boring drab game that we will win by 6 or 7 pts.

As I said on another post Connacht is decided. Nothing to be discussed until we know who we meet in quarters.

This lad disgusts me. All real Mayo supporters should be cowering in fear at the prospect for yet another All-Ireland final.
Schizophrenia is a real problem in Ireland. I'm glad yourself and Mick are able to bring the problem to light on the gaaboard.

Nothing wrong with my mental health thankfully but I think you should be more careful in making jibes about the issue as I know people who battle with such issues. Instead you might look back at my reading of Sunday's game before writing me off.
If You Don't Bring Home The Bacon, You'll Get Treated Like A Pig!!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

ballinaman

Quote from: Mayo Mick on May 20, 2013, 04:57:36 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on May 20, 2013, 04:21:59 PM
Quote from: Syferus on May 20, 2013, 04:17:33 PM
Quote from: Mayo Mick on May 20, 2013, 04:12:26 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on May 19, 2013, 06:28:26 PM
I'd like to hear from Mayo Mick on this one.
When he feels up to it.

Not much to say. We will win without much trouble but unlikely Ros will be as charitable as Galway. It's a non event really. If we decide to inflict punishment it could be painful for the sheep but expect a boring drab game that we will win by 6 or 7 pts.

As I said on another post Connacht is decided. Nothing to be discussed until we know who we meet in quarters.

This lad disgusts me. All real Mayo supporters should be cowering in fear at the prospect for yet another All-Ireland final.
Schizophrenia is a real problem in Ireland. I'm glad yourself and Mick are able to bring the problem to light on the gaaboard.

Nothing wrong with my mental health thankfully but I think you should be more careful in making jibes about the issue as I know people who battle with such issues. Instead you might look back at my reading of Sunday's game before writing me off.
Syferus doesn't count.

Jinxy

The sheep stealers are waiting in the long grass.
As is their wont.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

ross4life

When walking out of Pearse stadium yesterday yer wan in the midwest radio van said this game will be played in Hyde park, that's nice of Mayo to give us home advantage how about giving us 10 point start as well :P
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Syferus

Lads, just remember that Paul Claffey is the mighty sire of Ros county players and any anger you feel towards hype jobs by Midwest will be doubled.

Rossfan

Quote from: rosnarun on May 20, 2013, 03:57:13 PM
One thing I can say is that Mayo will not beat Roscommon by 17 points.

Why?

Because they'll feckin win by 27  :'(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Rossfan

Quote from: Syferus on May 20, 2013, 06:48:53 PM
Paul Claffey is the mighty sire of Ros county players .

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o
He's obviouslt Geoffrey's dad  but...... more than one of the panel ????

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on May 20, 2013, 07:15:48 PM
Quote from: rosnarun on May 20, 2013, 03:57:13 PM
One thing I can say is that Mayo will not beat Roscommon by 17 points.

Why?

Because they'll feckin win by 27  :'(

And to make matters worse a Rossie will do most of the damage :'(

Rossfan

I trust he won't be clenching fists that day as he destroys his own County?? :-\

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on May 20, 2013, 07:29:47 PM
I trust he won't be clenching fists that day as he destroys his own County?? :-\

Nah. That's why he got it out of his system yesterday. Very thoughtful lad.

Mayo Mick

Quote from: Jinxy on May 20, 2013, 05:57:30 PM
The sheep stealers are waiting in the long grass.
As is their wont.

Grass is scarce this year as the Sheepstealers will find out on June 16!!Nowhere for them to hide!!

Don't know Ballinaman how you came up with the theory that I also post as Syferus. No idea who this Mayo wannabe is and most of the time I don't understand a thing he is saying. I was providing insight here long before he appeared and indeed before my fellow county man Mick Dot. Just thought I would clear that up for you.

As for the game - well I would say all you will get on this thread for the next few weeks is some black humour from the few Rossies and the odd "I'm worried" from some of our own perpetually anxious. I'm taking a break until after Reek Sunday.
If You Don't Bring Home The Bacon, You'll Get Treated Like A Pig!!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Syferus on May 20, 2013, 07:45:39 PM
I trust he won't be clenching fists that day as he destroys his own County local government area?? :-\

The UK is getting one to leave the EU, Scotland is getting one to leave the UK, the 6 counties is looking to get a referendum too

Maybe we could run a referendum in tandum with the match for Ballaghaderreen's status. Ballagh back to Mayo.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Syferus

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on May 20, 2013, 08:04:36 PM
Quote from: Syferus on May 20, 2013, 07:45:39 PM
I trust he won't be clenching fists that day as he destroys his own County local government area?? :-\

The UK is getting one to leave the EU, Scotland is getting one to leave the UK, the 6 counties is looking to get a referendum too

Maybe we could run a referendum in tandum with the match for Ballaghaderreen's status. Ballagh back to Mayo.

Go ahead, enjoy Andy in lovely Primrose and Blue when it's all said and done though 8)

Lads will need to be careful which of Ballagh's many fine establishments they frequent over the next month. No Solans for me until the night of the 16th :-X

Rossfan

Don't go into any kip that flies the Traitors' rhubarb rag  >:( >:( >:( >:(