Irish celebrity facing underage rape charge dating back to 70s

Started by T Fearon, May 16, 2013, 09:03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

According to this morning's Irish News. Not named in the report but it makes me want to spit

seafoid

Quote from: T Fearon on May 16, 2013, 09:03:26 AM
According to this morning's Irish News. Not named in the report but it makes me want to spit
Probably someone who was working on the mainland. I doubt there was much swinging at RTE in 1975.

theticklemister

This is a joke I thought it was just the British who were up to these things, us Irish would never do somrthing like this...........  ::) ::) :P ::) ::) ::)

Shamrock Shore

T Fearon

It has taken them long enough. You'd have to quibble with the headline "Major Irish Celebrity" though!

theticklemister

T Fearon

Seafoid, you're not seriously suggesting this or that you do not suspect the identity. Victim alleges "he" is the father of her child.

seafoid

Quote from: T Fearon on May 16, 2013, 09:28:03 AM
Seafoid, you're not seriously suggesting this or that you do not suspect the identity. Victim alleges "he" is the father of her child.
I had no idea, Tony.
But I see the picture now.
Very depressing.

I think a lot more stuff will come crawling out of the woodwork post Savile.
Stuart Hall was caught because a  woman who had seen the Savile story wrote to Yasmin Alibhai Brown.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/the-letter-in-full-i-write-to-tell-you-that-stuart-hall-is-another-tv-presenter-you-can-investigate-8601824.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/how-i-exposed-stuart-halls-sex-abuse-yasmin-alibhaibrown-on-the-letter-that-kickstarted-the-investigation-8601517.html

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

deiseach

Quote from: theticklemister on May 16, 2013, 09:10:11 AM
This is a joke I thought it was just the British who were up to these things, us Irish would never do somrthing like this...........  ::) ::) :P ::) ::) ::)

Whoever he is, he was British for years but now he's Irish.

theticklemister

Quote from: deiseach on May 16, 2013, 10:15:28 AM
Quote from: theticklemister on May 16, 2013, 09:10:11 AM

Whoever he is, he was British for years but now he's Irish.

Is it Terry Wogan or Terry O'Wogan???

theticklemister

thejuice

This seems like lies.

We don't have any celebrities just big headed wankers.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

seafoid

Quote from: thejuice on May 16, 2013, 10:46:52 AM
This seems like lies.

We don't have any celebrities just big headed w**kers.
and Late Late show luvvies