Catholic teenager almost lynched in Rangers Supporters Club in Donegall Road.

Started by T Fearon, May 11, 2013, 04:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ranch

Quote from: lynchbhoy on May 11, 2013, 11:34:27 PM
Quote from: trileacman on May 11, 2013, 10:35:54 PM
Lads are a bit quick here with the peeler bashing, I'm no fan of them but they did arrest the suspects of the killing in Omagh on new years very quickly. You could compare that with the, as of yet, unsolved murder of a Gardai in Louth who you would have to assume is being sheltered by a largely republican community.
Not being sheltered by republicans fer fex sake - why did ya come out with that sihte!

People in the area are all pointing the finger at a couple of people who they are convinced did it,but the cops just don't have the evidence to do them.

Exactly. To say the "community" is sheltering anybody in relation to the murder is 100% wrong. If the Gardai had the evidence those responsible would surely be charged.

muppet

Quote from: hardstation on May 11, 2013, 11:37:34 PM
Quote from: muppet on May 11, 2013, 11:19:23 PM
Quote from: trileacman on May 11, 2013, 10:35:54 PM
Lads are a bit quick here with the peeler bashing, I'm no fan of them but they did arrest the suspects of the killing in Omagh on new years very quickly. You could compare that with the, as of yet, unsolved murder of a Gardai in Louth who you would have to assume is being sheltered by a largely republican community.

Agreed.
'Tell them na'hin' is a badge of honour when it's your side but it is 'a disgrace' when it's themmuns.
Yeah and you get the same hypocrisy on all political levels.

This is where people learn it!

I can think of an Oath of Silence or two which are the same thing.
MWWSI 2017

dillinger

Had a few pints in a social club after a funeral in Rathcoole thought I was going to be next.

[/quote]
You wern't in the Alpha were you?

I'm from Rathcoole and i would avoid that club, esp. at night, even these days.

Myles Na G.

Has this story been reported anywhere else other than the Irish News? It's not on BBC NI, UTV or Belfast Telegraph websites, which I'd expect it to be if this was a serious assault.

glens abu

Quote from: dillinger on May 11, 2013, 11:55:11 PM
Had a few pints in a social club after a funeral in Rathcoole thought I was going to be next.

[/quote]

The Rathfern boys drink in there,stay clear

glens abu

Quote from: Myles Na G. on May 11, 2013, 11:56:58 PM
Has this story been reported anywhere else other than the Irish News? It's not on BBC NI, UTV or Belfast Telegraph websites, which I'd expect it to be if this was a serious assault.

Check the BBC website dickhead

muppet

Quote from: dillinger on May 11, 2013, 11:55:11 PM

4 of us walking near Whiteabbey late one night, 1 guy on his own (we guessed from nearby Rathcoole) shouts at us saying 'ye better not be southern taigs'. We bravely said nothing and kept walking.
MWWSI 2017

GAA_Talk

Quote from: glens abu on May 11, 2013, 11:59:37 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on May 11, 2013, 11:56:58 PM

Check the BBC website d**khead

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/northern_ireland/

Where?

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

trileacman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 11, 2013, 11:03:01 PM
Quote from: trileacman on May 11, 2013, 10:36:49 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 11, 2013, 10:35:32 PM
Quote from: trileacman on May 11, 2013, 10:29:55 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 11, 2013, 06:18:46 PM
Quote from: Asal Mor on May 11, 2013, 06:15:52 PM
Well said Tony. I hope these ........(can't think of a strong enough word to describe this brand of unionist)  get what's coming to them, one way or the other. As someone who's not too well informed about the North , I was very surprised that this kind of attack would still happen. What is the PSNI's track record for dealing with cases like this?

Very poor unless people come forward and who's going to do that? If there is cctv then hopefully they will get someone. Wasn't that long ago a lad was kicked to death in Omagh

That's not a fair comment. Several lads are up on charges as a result of that incident, handed in there passports, tagged and all that. They are awaiting trial currently.

Yes but in the past as in the case in Lurgan a few years ago it was always difficult (sectarian wise) to get people to talk
Fair enough, but the Omagh case wasn't an example.

I used the Omagh case as a example that people getting kicked to death isn't just a sectarian thing and when it happens in with no apparent reason then its actually worse, though any type of murder is as bad

Sorry I thought you meant it in a "PSNI not doing there jobs" way.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Pangurban

To start a sentence with I think, then end it with evidence that you clearly dont, is not very clever Laoislad

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

moysider

Quote from: All of a Sludden on May 12, 2013, 12:19:10 AM
The BBC would be all over it if it was a row on a GAA field.

State of that place. f**k it but they love their flags.

There s a cultural thing there that will never go away. It is urban and 'working class'. Stupidity, arrogance, bigitory and insecurity will never get a good result. Especially when these types are used as muscle by mad clerics and neo-Carsons.

ranch

Quote from: moysider on May 12, 2013, 12:56:30 AM
Quote from: All of a Sludden on May 12, 2013, 12:19:10 AM
The BBC would be all over it if it was a row on a GAA field.

State of that place. f**k it but they love their flags.

There s a cultural thing there that will never go away. It is urban and 'working class'. Stupidity, arrogance, bigitory and insecurity will never get a good result. Especially when these types are used as muscle by mad clerics and neo-Carsons.

http://www.geograph.ie/photo/2957382

Unless I'm thinking of a totally different supporters club, that's it from the front.