County Player Twins

Started by Orior, May 10, 2013, 09:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

And people are complaining about polls.  The board is bored .

PAULD123

Connor Deegan's brothers were twins and played for Down between 1995-1999, Gerrard & Gregory.

nrico2006

The McGuigans and McConnells - Tyrone.  Were Fay and Paul Devlin related?  What relation is Brian Gormley to Conor Gormley? 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

orchard 8195

Mcgeary brothers college land

Don Johnson

A pair of future county player twins: Rory and Ryan McCaughley from St Pauls, Armagh.

BennyCake

Quote from: orchard 8195 on May 13, 2013, 04:34:52 PM
Mcgeary brothers college land

Ah yes, Leo with his mullet. Who was the brother? MacCartan? Did he play county too?

theticklemister

This Sunday Jack and Owen Scally will become the first set of twins to play minor championship football for Donegal.

The identical twins are set to line out for Donegal as they take on Tyrone in the curtainraiser to the senior match between the same two counties at Ballybofey.

Jack and Owen are usually distinguished by the fact that Eoin wears white boots and Jack wears black, such is the stark similarities between the brothers.

Speaking to the Donegal Democrat, Jack stated that a change in the colour of footwear has made it so much easier for the Donegal management!

"The only way people recognise us is by the boots. Owen wears white ones and I wear the black ones," stated Jack.

"It just happened that way; we both wore black boots and then Owen got a pair of white ones. I suppose, it has worked out for the mentors and for people to tell which one of us it is, but it just happened that way but it was not something that we did so that people could identify us."

To add to the confusion, both players are corner backs and should start against Tyrone on Sunday..

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

theticklemister

Quote from: hardstation on May 24, 2013, 10:35:22 PM
I'd say they swap boots for a right laugh. Scallywags.

It'll be like an episode out of the following.....................

culchie11

Here's one for u hardstation. - the nugents from mcdees!!

BluestackBoy

Quote from: Onion Bag on May 10, 2013, 10:37:08 PM
I left a lot out, they were the 1st that came to me

But here we go throw all

A. The O Rourkes
B. The Kernans
C. The Forkers
D. The Mc Nultys
E.  The Grimleys

Can't think of any more, have I covered them all?

The McHughs in 1992 & the McHughs in 2013
For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

Orchardman

Packie Bonner and his twin dennis both played senior for donegal when they were 17

Gael85

Domhnaill & Cormac O'Donovan are twins brothers,both played hurling for Clare
Maurice&Thomas O'Gorman-Waterford Footballers

moysider

Italy s ( they played with NY in Connacht Championship in '94  ;) ) Baggio brothers - Dino and Roberto.

Oh wait..............

George Hamilton fucked up big time on that one.

nrico2006

The McManus twins who hurled for Fermanagh for a couple of decades.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'