Sunday Sport (minus the sport)

Started by Bogball XV, April 01, 2007, 09:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

Well, I had the oul radio on yesterday and thon man Tigger's a legend commentating on the Cross game. Get him on the tv.
"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

lynchbhoy

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on April 01, 2007, 10:35:39 PM
Quote from: Syd The Sailor on April 01, 2007, 10:22:07 PM
A programme like that should maybe be allowed in the dark winter months, but no audience should be subjected to looking at or listening to that wee fuckin cretin Marty Morrissey, talk about a face for radio.

As a mate of mine once said he does have a face for the movies though.

Unfortunately that movie is Gremlins.

LMAO ! ! :D

I think marty has a head like the cartoon character 'betty boop'
Id say she played more football and hurling than the bould marty did too !

full back

Quote from: Louth Exile on April 02, 2007, 03:19:09 PM
That programme was never any good - When Louth played the Div 2 Final last year against Donegal they didn't even mention it!! When we complained to RTE
:D :D Jaysus, you Louth lads are hard too please

Armamike

QuoteWell, I had the oul radio on yesterday and thon man Tigger's a legend commentating on the Cross game. Get him on the tv.

Ah Christ, you've got to be taking the piss!  I was driving in the car listening to his 'commentary' of the Armagh Laois game and never heard the like of it.  It was (unintentionally) funny though.

The Sunday Sport coverage is pathetic.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Redgreenery

Desperate tonight aswell, very disappointed they didnt show highlights of the Tyrone v Mayo game, the only NFL game they showed was the Dublin v Kerry game! The show was on for an hour and they managed to spare 15 minutes dedicated to Nemo Rangers!