Cheap package Holidays

Started by beer baron, April 30, 2013, 11:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beer baron

Anyone know of decent websites to search for cheap package Holidays, i'm basically looking for anywhere sunny Spain,Portugal,Greece etc. that will have decent weather plenty of beer and women for a lads holiday(so nothing too imaginative really) between July and September.
Haven't been on 1 for a few years and getting to the age where there won't be too many more  :'(

God14

http://www.flightandhotel.co.uk is good if your for leaving from belfast
I like that website as the price you see is exactly what you pay

Alot of these websites show good prices but when you phone up the price is completely different, they add on this, that & the other. Pure gimmick half the time.

beer baron

Cheers God that's the kind of thing i'm looking for. Any of the sites i was checking were doing what you say,extra's adding up to 200 onto the apparent price  ::)

pullhard

qubdub

any hotel recommendations for Turkey? Want somewhere hot around September time and Turkey is usually hot.

BenDover

lads, looking into arranging a stag do in Salou next March. Few questions:
1) Which airport to fly into Barcelona or Reus?
2) A quick search now doesn't return any results flying into Reus, how far in advance do airlines release their flights?
3) Recommendations for a hotel to suit 10-15 lads
4) Things to do?

cheers

nrico2006

HotUkDeals showing some good offers, think one was for 9 or 11 days to Cyprus for a couple £230 odd all in.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

RMDrive

Quote from: BenDover on June 03, 2013, 02:11:50 PM
2) A quick search now doesn't return any results flying into Reus, how far in advance do airlines release their flights?
4) Things to do?

cheers

Reus is closer but Barcelona is only an hour away.
Port Adventura is a large theme park that is supposed to be pretty good. There's also a large water park in the area. Between those, drinking the arse out of it and trying to get a tan through the clouds, I'd say you will be kept occupied.
Things will be quiet enough there in March though.

take_yer_points

Quote from: RMDrive on June 04, 2013, 12:59:53 PM
Quote from: BenDover on June 03, 2013, 02:11:50 PM
4) Things to do?

cheers

Reus is closer but Barcelona is only an hour away.
Port Adventura is a large theme park that is supposed to be pretty good. There's also a large water park in the area. Between those, drinking the arse out of it and trying to get a tan through the clouds, I'd say you will be kept occupied.
Things will be quiet enough there in March though.

Think there's a water park in Port Adventura (could be wrong there) but there's definitely one in La Pineda which is only 5 or 10 minutes from Salou - it's worth a visit

For flights, Jet2 don't start flying to Reus until 26 May 2014. Thomas Cook and Thomson also fly from Belfast International. Ryanair fly there out of Dublin as well but I'm not sure when any of them are released

BenDover

Apparently Saloufest is on the time we are thinking of going, so hopefully it won't be too quiet. Just full of english students  8)