Author Topic: Tyrone County Football and Hurling  (Read 963070 times)

Tyrone Gaa

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone County Football and Hurling
« Reply #6300 on: February 12, 2018, 11:33:53 AM »
I think Donegal will give Tyrone a good test in the McKenna Cup final.  Because of where the teams are positioned and that the league is underway then all of a sudden I'm of the opinion that this is now a relevant fixture to see where both teams are at.  As long as Donegal field a strong side Tyrone should face probably the best forward in the country at the minute in McBrearty. 

Donegal and Bonnar will be out to end Tyrone's dominance in this competition.  If Tyrone are able to get the win a bit of momentum might kick in and leave the team well prepared to face Monaghan in another tough league encounter. 
Living the dream!!!

the goal was on

• View Profile
« Reply #6301 on: February 12, 2018, 12:02:34 PM »
Donegal will be fielding a second string as they previously done in the semi final.

bigpackiechestout

• View Profile
« Reply #6302 on: February 12, 2018, 12:15:09 PM »
I would expect a bit of rotation from Tyrone as well considering this weekend was originally designed to be a break in the league. I would expect Harry Loughran to get some game time as well as others who haven't had a start in a few weeks. Thinking of Ronan O'Neill, Ronan McNabb, possibly Ronan McHugh and Brendan Burns as well as Michael Cassidy if he is fit.

Onthe40

• View Profile
« Reply #6303 on: February 12, 2018, 02:23:04 PM »
cant see anything than 2nd strings..the league game in a few weeks is now of far more importance and should be a hum dinger...that said id expect to see Murphy this weekend as he looked rusty v the Dubs...

BennyHarp

• View Profile
« Reply #6304 on: February 13, 2018, 09:27:24 PM »
Looks like Tiernan McCann is out for at least two months with a knee injury.
That was never a square ball!!

skeog

• View Profile
« Reply #6305 on: February 13, 2018, 10:20:33 PM »
Hope he receives better treatment finance wise than last year.Big loss as he has improved so much since his debut.

redzone

• View Profile
« Reply #6306 on: February 13, 2018, 11:07:20 PM »
Hope he receives better treatment finance wise than last year.Big loss as he has improved so much since his debut.
I'd say he has his own insurance out. Anybody that works should have it. I know a lad 3 years nearly and still no cheque from the gaa injury scheme. Broken arm he had

southtyronegael

• View Profile
« Reply #6307 on: February 13, 2018, 11:48:25 PM »
just watched the entire kildare game again and it was poor stuff. we played exactly the same style of football that we have done this last few years. no ball kicked into full forward line again, then we ended up with entire ff line back in defense. towards the end mark bradley was left up front on his own again and got one high ball lobbed into him from mc shane. a better team than kildare would have punished us.

Therealdonald

• View Profile
« Reply #6308 on: February 14, 2018, 12:38:43 AM »
What happened him finance wise last year?

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #6309 on: February 14, 2018, 09:26:02 AM »
What happened him finance wise last year?

He's a pharmacist, works freelance in Dublin. No work = no money.

Fuzzman

• Aughabrack (Tyrone Not Cork)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6310 on: February 14, 2018, 02:07:02 PM »
How bad is his knee?
Can he not walk on it. Maybe he can still work.

What's happened Ronan McNamee this year (and last)?

southtyronegael

• View Profile
« Reply #6311 on: February 14, 2018, 03:20:25 PM »
Heard mc namee and mark Bradley have fell out of favour with mickey. Both caught boozing after one of the Wednesday sigerson games.

tiempo

• View Profile
« Reply #6312 on: February 14, 2018, 03:31:39 PM »
Heard mc namee and mark Bradley have fell out of favour with mickey. Both caught boozing after one of the Wednesday sigerson games.

Caught? I know Sparky looks young but he's of age. Was Mickey hiding in the bushes/back of the Hatfield or something? Is it a team of monks he wants? Lord help them, training ground fodder 2018 if you get on the wrong side of the Godly one.

Tyrone Gaa

• View Profile
« Reply #6313 on: February 14, 2018, 03:54:00 PM »

Caught? I know Sparky looks young but he's of age. Was Mickey hiding in the bushes/back of the Hatfield or something? Is it a team of monks he wants? Lord help them, training ground fodder 2018 if you get on the wrong side of the Godly one.

Wouldn't be hard to catch, its all over the different forms of social media some of the house parties being held after UUJ victories.  I say fair play to the lads, there students enjoy these days, savour the victories.  If you cant enjoy the big victories why play football?
Living the dream!!!

Club boi

• View Profile
« Reply #6314 on: February 14, 2018, 05:10:38 PM »

Wouldn't be hard to catch, its all over the different forms of social media some of the house parties being held after UUJ victories.  I say fair play to the lads, there students enjoy these days, savour the victories.  If you cant enjoy the big victories why play football?

100 Tyrone GAA

This is whats wrong with the GAA right now, we keep forgetting its an amateur sport with lifestyles still to live. You play for the enjoyment and take enough bad days, so when a good win comes along I believe it should be celebrated also