Author Topic: Tyrone County Football and Hurling  (Read 1615231 times)

youhavenofans

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone County Football and Hurling
« Reply #885 on: April 02, 2015, 10:29:00 AM »
How is Joe McMahon getting on with his studies,  I'm wondering if he is worth carrying on the panel for the Donegal game, he's a guy that brings immense experience and 'grit' and goes without saying, he's a leader. I'm wondering if Gavin Devlin could bring Kyle Coney back into the fray?  There is certainly a argument for him to be 'coaxed' back to county football.  Management must be considering every possibility since Sunday last.  Niall McKenna is another option that might or could be worked on.

Joe mc mahon and dermy carlin are both back training with tyrone at the minute

referee

• View Profile
« Reply #886 on: April 05, 2015, 03:47:45 PM »
Watching tg4,nip and tuck,tyrone showing much more fight, S avanagh playing well but have to say unless it's my tv ,but has he man boobs
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 03:49:16 PM by referee »

redzone

• View Profile
« Reply #887 on: April 07, 2015, 05:05:54 PM »
The ulster herald has it that dwayne quinn.shea mcgiugan.emmet mckenna and paddy mcniece have left the squad.if true its a wild thing to do a few weeks before the showdown with donegal.granted some might be injured but not all of them

TF15

• View Profile
« Reply #888 on: April 07, 2015, 05:32:53 PM »
Disappointed Dwayne Quinn left the panel, couldn't really care about the other three going as they had plenty of chances and were far from impressive. Quinn found it tough to get into the defence but in fairness I think they defence has been pretty good in the league (aided by the system of course). I hope Micky drafts in a few U21s when they are finished up. Their freshness would be no bad thing to bring into the panel.

Gaffer

• View Profile
« Reply #889 on: April 07, 2015, 09:58:47 PM »
Ricey is the subject on Laochra Gael next Tuesday night 8pm TnaG

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

ONeill

• Shoving Connie Around The Room
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: April 07, 2015, 11:47:25 PM »
Before the watershed?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Man Marker

• View Profile
« Reply #891 on: April 07, 2015, 11:53:41 PM »
The ulster herald has it that dwayne quinn.shea mcgiugan.emmet mckenna and paddy mcniece have left the squad.if true its a wild thing to do a few weeks before the showdown with donegal.granted some might be injured but not all of them

Yeah, go ahead and enlighten us how sitting on a bench all season, playing max of 60 mins and then missing 5 starred games with the club will help you develop as a player. Answers on a stamp.

DermyTDredi

• View Profile
« Reply #892 on: April 08, 2015, 08:40:13 AM »

Yeah, go ahead and enlighten us how sitting on a bench all season, playing max of 60 mins and then missing 5 starred games with the club will help you develop as a player. Answers on a stamp.

+1

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #893 on: April 08, 2015, 11:36:12 AM »

The show is set to last an extra 45 minutes than normal due to all his stuttering and stammering whenever he was asked a question.

skeog

• View Profile
« Reply #894 on: April 08, 2015, 12:05:52 PM »
what a disgusting comment max payne go and get yourself versed in how a stammer or speech impediment can affect people or better still dont comment

Gaffer

• View Profile
« Reply #895 on: April 08, 2015, 12:06:20 PM »

The show is set to last an extra 45 minutes than normal due to all his stuttering and stammering whenever he was asked a question.

Sure next time you see someone in a wheelchair go over and have a good laugh at them!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Sunny Day

• View Profile
« Reply #896 on: April 08, 2015, 12:16:00 PM »
With the recent departures of lads from the Tyrone panel what is now the panel count?  Is there 30 plus players readily available?  You would need 30 plus players to be able to play in house games for the next six weeks in preparation of the Donegal game.

Under Lights

• View Profile
« Reply #897 on: April 08, 2015, 01:10:48 PM »
With the recent departures of lads from the Tyrone panel what is now the panel count?  Is there 30 plus players readily available?  You would need 30 plus players to be able to play in house games for the next six weeks in preparation of the Donegal game.

Some club lads get drafted in to play in these.

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #898 on: April 08, 2015, 04:07:07 PM »
what a disgusting comment max payne go and get yourself versed in how a stammer or speech impediment can affect people or better still dont comment

Hes a bumbling fool. If it was anybody else bar Ricey I would have sympathy for them but speech impediment or otherwise, it never affects him too badly when he is gubbing on a football field. Disgusting sums him up perfectly.

redzone

• View Profile
« Reply #899 on: April 08, 2015, 05:40:02 PM »
good one max, I did laugh at that one.no harm but there's a hell of a lot of men from that tyrone team who should be on it before him. a good footballer but not anywhere near a legend.

good to have you back man marker. all im sayin is that surely they went in to the setup at the start of the year knowing that they would have very little roles to play. its the same on every county team, you will have 20 players that will play the games and the other boys will be there to make training competive. theres a flip side to that though and if you are showing well at training  then you may well get a chance at some stage, you will just have to bide your time. one player who I think has shown this and proved he is upto the task is pj lavery. hes kept his head down kept at it and any time he has got game time hes worked like a demon and proved hes upto the task, and if I was picking the team id nearly have him in corner forward for the championship.fair play to yea pj.

As for the lads not developing by being on the county panel, laughable that. cant understand that at all. surely the mere fact of being involved the other county players, training with them and being coached by a multiple all Ireland winning manager would bring anybody on. At the end of the day they would only be missing 3/4 starred games, in the grand scheme of things not that much. but if their not happy its their choice. I think the harsh reality is they just aren't upto county standard

good luck to the lads tonite