Author Topic: Tyrone County Football and Hurling  (Read 2162792 times)

Angelo

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone County Football and Hurling
« Reply #13140 on: November 27, 2020, 05:01:02 PM »
Disappointing to see Logan and Dooher giving those RTE bastards the time of day.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

lenny

• View Profile
« Reply #13141 on: November 27, 2020, 05:14:39 PM »
Disappointing to see Logan and Dooher giving those RTE bastards the time of day.

😂 😂, you’re just like trump re the us election. Give it up, that battle is over. There’s a new sheriff in town.

southtyronegael

• View Profile
« Reply #13142 on: November 27, 2020, 05:30:20 PM »
I've no time for rte but unfortunately they are the national broadcaster so we are as well having them for us than against us. We will reap the benefits down the line.

Localexpert

• View Profile
« Reply #13143 on: November 28, 2020, 11:05:07 AM »
Great to see Logan and dooher interviewed on rte! Starting on a very positive note.

Had to be better than that amateur shit show tyrone TV put together in the changing rooms  ::)

Ty4Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #13144 on: November 28, 2020, 11:35:28 AM »
Great to see Logan and dooher interviewed on rte! Starting on a very positive note.

Had to be better than that amateur shit show tyrone TV put together in the changing rooms  ::)

That was some embarrassment, echoey changing room, awful sound, scruffy interviewers, mundane questions. Of all the places they could have used in a multi million pound training centre they went to the changing rooms. Garvaghey was also referred to as ‘Tyrone Centre of Excellence’ a term very much refuted by Tyrone GAA. So amateur for a first official interview.

Jablue

• View Profile
« Reply #13145 on: November 28, 2020, 01:40:33 PM »
Clonoe must have some money about them, bringing in mcgurn alonh with stevie mcdollar. I could see them going to division 2 in a few years.

BennyHarp

• View Profile
« Reply #13146 on: November 28, 2020, 10:29:59 PM »

That was some embarrassment, echoey changing room, awful sound, scruffy interviewers, mundane questions. Of all the places they could have used in a multi million pound training centre they went to the changing rooms. Garvaghey was also referred to as ‘Tyrone Centre of Excellence’ a term very much refuted by Tyrone GAA. So amateur for a first official interview.

It was really poor. Do they not have a media room where they could have held the interviews?
That was never a square ball!!

Localexpert

• View Profile
« Reply #13147 on: November 29, 2020, 04:49:57 PM »

It was really poor. Do they not have a media room where they could have held the interviews?

No matter how bad it was the narcissist who runs it won't change his opinion on himself  ::)

Jim Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #13148 on: November 29, 2020, 09:06:27 PM »

No matter how bad it was the narcissist who runs it won't change his opinion on himself  ::)

Ah now .....what did he do on ye?

inowbest

• View Profile
« Reply #13149 on: November 30, 2020, 10:46:45 AM »
Any word about the u20 job? it has been very quiet. Was anyone nominated or is Paul Devlin getting it again unopposed?

omagh_gael

• '03, '05 + '08...not bad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13150 on: November 30, 2020, 10:39:39 PM »
Peter Donnelly "I'm thrilled to be back. I wanted to stay last year and I was able to commit to it but things didn't work out... I just can't wait to get into it"

Teamtalk just posted this amount twitter and deleted it, discuss

trileacman

• View Profile
« Reply #13151 on: December 01, 2020, 07:10:55 AM »
Players seemed glad of the change to Davis last season and I thought he was adding something different to the setup. For all the talk of moving on from the Harte era it’s strange to see us move backward to an already tried coach.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Redhand Santa

• View Profile
« Reply #13152 on: December 01, 2020, 07:50:23 AM »
One big regret on this season was that Davis didn't get a chance with the players. It sounds like he was top level that could have helped us close that fitness/conditioning gap with the Dubs. I think money would be a big factor in not keeping him. Having said that if we're going for someone internal in Tyrone Donnelly is as good as out there and I'm sure he'll do a good job - players seemed to like him previously too.

Club boi

• View Profile
« Reply #13153 on: December 01, 2020, 07:57:34 AM »
One big regret on this season was that Davis didn't get a chance with the players. It sounds like he was top level that could have helped us close that fitness/conditioning gap with the Dubs. I think money would be a big factor in not keeping him. Having said that if we're going for someone internal in Tyrone Donnelly is as good as out there and I'm sure he'll do a good job - players seemed to like him previously too.

Do you think P.Donnelly is doing it for free ??

GlenMan

• View Profile
« Reply #13154 on: December 01, 2020, 08:47:43 AM »
Money was obviously the big factor.

Jonny Davis was on close to £10,000 a month. That's just not sustainable.