Author Topic: Tyrone County Football and Hurling  (Read 1801585 times)

HokeyPokey

• Holy Test!
    • View Profile
Re: Tyrone County Football and Hurling
« Reply #11850 on: February 25, 2020, 10:31:31 PM »
See McKenna looks to be going back to Oz. I think it shows how valued he is over there, if they are making so many allowances for him. Hopefully we see him in a Tyrone jersey again at some stage.
No Ifs, No buts, No Maybes, TOTAL FAITH

GaaFanatic123

• View Profile
« Reply #11851 on: February 26, 2020, 08:47:26 AM »
See McKenna looks to be going back to Oz. I think it shows how valued he is over there, if they are making so many allowances for him. Hopefully we see him in a Tyrone jersey again at some stage.

I think the club would cater for any player if they where feeling homesick and wanted time off,every player is an asset to them so they need to keep them right to get value for the wages they pay, esp in the current world with all this talk of health and wellbeing etc

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #11852 on: February 26, 2020, 09:41:10 AM »

I think the club would cater for any player if they where feeling homesick and wanted time off,every player is an asset to them so they need to keep them right to get value for the wages they pay, esp in the current world with all this talk of health and wellbeing etc

You have a good chance of seeing him back in Tyrone colours but not for another few years, but by then what will he have left? Better concentrating on what we have and where we go from here, starting with Dublin on Saturday night. One week in Tyrone football seems like an eternity these days.

bigpackiechestout

• View Profile
« Reply #11853 on: February 26, 2020, 10:02:32 AM »

You have a good chance of seeing him back in Tyrone colours but not for another few years, but by then what will he have left? Better concentrating on what we have and where we go from here, starting with Dublin on Saturday night. One week in Tyrone football seems like an eternity these days.

Is Healy Park going to be playable? Is the contingency to move it to Edendork on Sunday?

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #11854 on: February 26, 2020, 10:09:19 AM »

Is Healy Park going to be playable? Is the contingency to move it to Edendork on Sunday?

Don't see why Healy Park wouldn't be playable this weekend....bit of rain forecast, gives for a crappy enough day Saturday with winds. You would imagine Edendork already have had the call.

blewuporstuffed

• View Profile
« Reply #11855 on: February 26, 2020, 10:19:04 AM »

Don't see why Healy Park wouldn't be playable this weekend....bit of rain forecast, gives for a crappy enough day Saturday with winds. You would imagine Edendork already have had the call.

I think you've answered your own question
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

southtyronegael

• View Profile
« Reply #11856 on: February 26, 2020, 10:30:50 AM »
Edendork pitch was badly cut up after Kerry game. Might be no harm getting Dublin away from Omagh somewhere unfamiliar.

GaaFanatic123

• View Profile
« Reply #11857 on: February 26, 2020, 11:26:37 AM »

I think you've answered your own question

Forgot about Healy, highly unlikely it will be there if any rain, although Omagh will do there best to host this one, didn't they raise the price of pints the last time the Dubs came and made an absolute mint!!

Fionntamhnach

• View Profile
« Reply #11858 on: February 26, 2020, 12:03:31 PM »

Fintona's training pitch is always on standby. ;)
Signature is in quarantine...

southtyronegael

• View Profile
« Reply #11859 on: February 27, 2020, 09:38:09 AM »
Mickey in the Irish news today saying we "are a work in progress". Been sayin that for near 10 years. Will be some piece of work when it's finished, Michaelangelo would be be proud of it.

BennyHarp

• View Profile
« Reply #11860 on: February 27, 2020, 09:53:24 AM »
Mickey in the Irish news today saying we "are a work in progress". Been sayin that for near 10 years. Will be some piece of work when it's finished, Michaelangelo would be be proud of it.

Every team is a work in progress
That was never a square ball!!

Taylor

• View Profile
« Reply #11861 on: February 27, 2020, 10:09:51 AM »

Jaysus STG......what is he supposed to say - 'we are the finished product'?

We could pick holes in every single interview given by a manager (most of them are cliche soundbites anyway).

MH is here for this season anyway - given all of the challenges we have everyone in the county should row in behind him no matter what

skeog

• View Profile
« Reply #11862 on: February 27, 2020, 05:42:57 PM »
Looking like a washout Saturday.Pomeroy on standby apparently be some culture shock for the Blues.

square_ball

• View Profile
« Reply #11863 on: February 27, 2020, 06:06:09 PM »
Looking like a washout Saturday.Pomeroy on standby apparently be some culture shock for the Blues.

Some culture shock is right. How would their entourage fit in those changing rooms?

Goals_Will_Come

• View Profile
« Reply #11864 on: February 27, 2020, 08:43:14 PM »
Tyrone game moving to Sunday now?
Healy Park some let down for a county ground.