Author Topic: Tyrone County Football and Hurling  (Read 1805567 times)

topofthesoil

• topsoil
    • View Profile
Re: Tyrone County Football and Hurling
« Reply #11730 on: February 17, 2020, 04:58:19 PM »
Not all at once men.

Dont be shy

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #11731 on: February 17, 2020, 05:08:48 PM »
I haven't heard the story but I'm guessing it involved a sink, ...or a handdryer? Am i close? Was something left where it shouldn't have been left?

Cassidy should get DNA tests done on it.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 05:24:50 PM by RedHand88 »

TF15

• View Profile
« Reply #11732 on: February 17, 2020, 05:38:12 PM »
You boys are worse than women with your gossiping. The lads did wrong but do they need it plastered over an Internet forum. They’re young and young cubs do stupid things. They’ve the price to pay if they’ve been removed from the squad. Let it be done there.

southtyronegael

• View Profile
« Reply #11733 on: February 17, 2020, 05:38:40 PM »
I haven't heard the story but I'm guessing it involved a sink, ...or a handdryer? Am i close? Was something left where it shouldn't have been left?

Cassidy should get DNA tests done on it.
heard Cassidy took one smell of it and knew straight away it was Tyrone shite.

Pearse Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #11734 on: February 18, 2020, 11:51:55 AM »
You boys are worse than women with your gossiping. The lads did wrong but do they need it plastered over an Internet forum. They’re young and young cubs do stupid things. They’ve the price to pay if they’ve been removed from the squad. Let it be done there.
Not good enough, they get away with too much because they are good at kicking ball. The story i heard from a well informed source was there seemed to have been no cubicle free and a sink was resorted to. They aren't that young, when you think about it.

RedHand88

• View Profile
« Reply #11735 on: February 18, 2020, 12:41:03 PM »
Not good enough, they get away with too much because they are good at kicking ball. The story i heard from a well informed source was there seemed to have been no cubicle free and a sink was resorted to. They aren't that young, when you think about it.

This talk of them being young. They are senior footballers in their 20s.

I'm assuming it was a West tyronie aye?  :P

Eire90

• View Profile
« Reply #11736 on: February 18, 2020, 01:30:08 PM »
i dont see why fellow tyrone players be jelous of mcshane as id say all of them have cushy jobs themselves.

Eire90

• View Profile
« Reply #11737 on: February 18, 2020, 05:58:02 PM »
laddish house party culture in the gaa players should be banned for life or very long time no room for that sort of nonsense.

skeog

• View Profile
« Reply #11738 on: February 18, 2020, 06:51:48 PM »
No bricklayers or plasterers in the squad.Big change from days past.

bigtogs

• View Profile
« Reply #11739 on: February 18, 2020, 07:22:54 PM »
Heard a story about a group of Tyrone Under 20's behaviour in Belfast last week...far from impressive....4/5 days before they were supposed to be playing Armagh into the bargain....

BennyHarp

• View Profile
« Reply #11740 on: February 19, 2020, 08:02:14 AM »
Read an article with Kieran Donaghy calling on the GAA to shut down fan forums. Spending a few minutes reading the comments on here makes it hard to disagree with him. Gossip mongers and trolls doing their best to spread rumours about their OWN players. This thread used to be a good place to discuss the county team, not spread innuendo like a scummy English tabloid. It’s just become utter toxic waste.

https://www.the42.ie/kieran-donaghy-online-trolls-gaa-5012310-Feb2020/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
That was never a square ball!!

Under Lights

• View Profile
« Reply #11741 on: February 19, 2020, 08:27:44 AM »
Read an article with Kieran Donaghy calling on the GAA to shut down fan forums. Spending a few minutes reading the comments on here makes it hard to disagree with him. Gossip mongers and trolls doing their best to spread rumours about their OWN players. This thread used to be a good place to discuss the county team, not spread innuendo like a scummy English tabloid. It’s just become utter toxic waste.

https://www.the42.ie/kieran-donaghy-online-trolls-gaa-5012310-Feb2020/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Think that's a wider discussion in general. Online forums and social media should have more control and accountability. Users should only be able to register by uploading their passport or official ID, a work email that matches their name and a mobile number that gets a verification code sent to it when first registering. User Names shouldn't be anonymous and just have the persons real name. That way if someone wants to post abuse or criticism at least they are doing it under their own name and can be held accountable or challenged on it.

Million

• View Profile
« Reply #11742 on: February 19, 2020, 11:07:31 AM »

And you're still on here complaining about forum trolls. A little hypocritical ...

My ten pence - with What's App, Snapchat, Instagram, and other available media platforms, GAA forums are normally the last places to publish said rumours. World. We. Live. In.

southtyronegael

• View Profile
« Reply #11743 on: February 19, 2020, 11:10:12 AM »
Shut down the forums? Wise up. What next, state media from the likes of teamtalkmag telling us how wonderful everything in Tyrone is? I'm sure if anyone is crossing lines on here they are being removed by the mods.

topofthesoil

• topsoil
    • View Profile
« Reply #11744 on: February 19, 2020, 12:17:48 PM »
Shut down the forums? Wise up. What next, state media from the likes of teamtalkmag telling us how wonderful everything in Tyrone is? I'm sure if anyone is crossing lines on here they are being removed by the mods.

Exactly, forums are last to hear stuff anyways. Thats as ridiculous as the GAA telling clubs not to use group chats, scandalous.