LeoMc

Quote from: NAG1 on April 19, 2013, 02:53:43 PM
Quote from: LeoMc on April 19, 2013, 02:45:06 PM
Quote from: dec on April 19, 2013, 02:38:35 PM
Quote from: LeoMc on April 19, 2013, 02:34:44 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on April 19, 2013, 02:32:33 PM
Quote from: LeoMc on April 19, 2013, 02:30:11 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on April 19, 2013, 02:24:31 PM
So, one of the main suspects is dead. How convenient. Jack Ruby wasn't even needed this time.
I don't understand?

Which bit don't you understand?

The bit about Jack Ruby.

The internet is your friend http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Ruby

Why he would be "needed this time"

I think the original point was that he wasnt or that he wouldnt have been  ::) At least with suspect one!

This is going right over my head.  ???
Is Benny saying that it is in someones interest to have the suspects (our modern day LHO) bumped off?
Or why would the suspect being alive necessitate some modern day Jack Ruby killing them before they could talk?

NAG1

Quote from: LeoMc on April 19, 2013, 03:08:00 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on April 19, 2013, 02:53:43 PM
Quote from: LeoMc on April 19, 2013, 02:45:06 PM
Quote from: dec on April 19, 2013, 02:38:35 PM
Quote from: LeoMc on April 19, 2013, 02:34:44 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on April 19, 2013, 02:32:33 PM
Quote from: LeoMc on April 19, 2013, 02:30:11 PM
So, one of the main suspects is dead. How convenient. Jack Ruby wasn't even needed this time.
I don't understand?

Which bit don't you understand?

The bit about Jack Ruby.

The internet is your friend http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Ruby

Why he would be "needed this time"

I think the original point was that he wasnt or that he wouldnt have been  ::) At least with suspect one!

This is going right over my head.  ???
Is Benny saying that it is in someones interest to have the suspects (our modern day LHO) bumped off?
Or why would the suspect being alive necessitate some modern day Jack Ruby killing them before they could talk?

Cone on Leo keep up, he is winding up about the conspiracies that grow up around these events.
The chat with Jack Ruby was that he killed LHO before he got a chance to reveal embarrassing secrets. Whilst maybe not on this level, it might still be 'cleaner' for the authorities for both suspects to be dead and therefore they can tell whatever version of the truth they like, or one which fits best.

J70

Is he saying these kids are "patsies" and are going to assassinated to hide the real story?

Based on past postings, I think any steps the US authorities take will be met with accusations of cover up and conspiracy from the likes of Benny Cake.

sans pessimism

Too many with too much time on their
hands on this site
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

laoislad

Quote from: NAG1 on April 19, 2013, 01:31:00 PM
The suspect at large, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, is 19, was born in Kyrgyzstan and has a Massachusetts driver's license, officials told NBC News. The dead suspect was identified as Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, born in Russia,

So who are Mike Mulugeta and Sunil Tripathi ?

I haven't had time to be following this much today so just dipping in and out.

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

LeoMc

Quote from: laoislad on April 19, 2013, 03:46:43 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on April 19, 2013, 01:31:00 PM
The suspect at large, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, is 19, was born in Kyrgyzstan and has a Massachusetts driver's license, officials told NBC News. The dead suspect was identified as Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, born in Russia,

So who are Mike Mulugeta and Sunil Tripathi ?

I haven't had time to be following this much today so just dipping in and out.

Two people wrongly identified on-line because they own white  baseball hats.

seafoid

I wonder what the motive is if they are Chechen. Wouldn't it make more sense to attack Russia? 

stew

Well in fairness he did bomb the fcuk out of the Boston marathon, killed and maimed innocent, men, women and children, kill a cop, hold up a 7 11 , kidnap a man, stole his car and admitted they were the bombers, oh yeah, the dead sc**bag innocently had bombs strapped to his body.

Conspiracy theorists are mighty craic altogether.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Stall the Bailer

Quote from: stew on April 19, 2013, 04:16:30 PM

Well in fairness he did bomb the fcuk out of the Boston marathon, killed and maimed innocent, men, women and children, kill a cop, hold up a 7 11 , kidnap a man, stole his car and admitted they were the bombers, oh yeah, the dead sc**bag innocently had bombs strapped to his body.

So he is convicted already  :-\

Puckoon

No, they aren't convicted already. They ain't looking like Sacco and Vanzetti however.

stew

Quote from: Stall the Bailer on April 19, 2013, 04:26:54 PM

So he is convicted already  :-\

Eh no he is dead already!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

gallsman

They admitted they were the bombers?

Dont Matter

What's going on at all? How is this guy evading the coppers? He really doesn't look like a criminal mastermind but appearances can be deceptive I suppose.
This is taking so long, he's probably managed to swim home to Chechnya by now.
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

Stall the Bailer

Quote from: Puckoon on April 19, 2013, 04:29:59 PM
No, they aren't convicted already. They ain't looking like Sacco and Vanzetti however.
Stew seems to think they are, there is probably a good chance that they could be guilty but there has already two people wrongly accused, caution needed here I would think. There has been enough high profile cases of wrongly accused people in Ireland for people not to jump to conclusions.