Explosion at Boston Marathon

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, April 15, 2013, 08:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

ballinaman

Quote from: dec on April 15, 2013, 09:43:37 PM
Quote from: Minder on April 15, 2013, 09:41:24 PM
Some fella Alex Jones has pinned it on the FBI, trying to frame right wingers  ???

Alex Jones is the king of conspiracy nuts.
He's a loon. I put a link of him on piers morgan before.

One Irish runner runner finished 20 seconds before bomb they saying..

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

moysider

Shocking stuff.

Just got a pic on my phone of a young man being wheeled away in a chair - conscious but leg gone below the knee. Shredded with just the bare tibia left like a stick. Wtf is wrong with people.

stew

Quote from: moysider on April 15, 2013, 09:54:22 PM

Shocking stuff.

Just got a pic on my phone of a young man being wheeled away in a chair - conscious but leg gone below the knee. Shredded with just the bare tibia left like a stick. Wtf is wrong with people.

No one ever needs to have that happen to them, I hope they get these fcukers and string them up by the balls!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

EC Unique

Going by what I can see the seriously injured seem to be spectators behind the barriers more than runners. Shocking pictures. God help them. 

Minder

According to New York Post a Saudi national being reported as a suspect, has shrapnel wounds in hospital.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

imtommygunn

It seemed to be the hotel beside it more than the route itself.

Some shocking photos.

seafoid

Quote from: Minder on April 15, 2013, 10:03:59 PM
According to New York Post a Saudi national being reported as a suspect, has shrapnel wounds in hospital.
saudis were behind 911 but with the oil and everything it didn't make sense to pursue the issue. So they framed Iraq instead.

Shocking stuff in Boston. I wonder what homeland security were doing.

cicfada

Christ almighty, look at this video! The video is quite graphic but is the best footage of the moment of explosion. Apologies if anyone is upset by it!
http://bcove.me/qwi5k6ap

Eamonnca1

Multiple bombs, all going off at the same time to overwhelm the emergency services, some of them going off in a high profile location where TV cameras are likely to catch it.  Absolutely no doubt who could be behind this. Mad, evil, jihadist psychopaths.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

moysider

Looks like at least one device was in a shop/building. Windows blown out. Could have been concealed weeks ago and set off by a mobile.