The Masters 2013.

Started by laoislad, April 04, 2013, 07:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Bastards have given the 14 year old a 1 stroke penalty for slow play on the 17th..

I have €5 @15/1 on him to make the cut as well!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Rose and Scott still in the e/w pay zone for me. Only 2 more days to go  :-\

Puckoon

That's some fucked up shit with the Chinese youngster. First time they called that penalty since 1995.

We're getting nuked in the mornin' I reckon.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on April 04, 2013, 07:43:11 PM
Without a shadow of a doubt this is my favourite Golf tournament.
Tiger back on form as well for it should make it very interesting.
Wouldn't right off the hairy bollix Mcilroy either even though he is playing catmalogen at the minute.

My hard earned dosh is going on each way bets for Woods,Mcilroy,Bubba Watson and...... very small bets on Garcia and Westwood because they have to come good some day!

Also at 300/1 Mark LeishLaoisman is worth a €1 bet surely!
Did you take a go on Laoisman?

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 12, 2013, 09:14:10 PM
Quote from: laoislad on April 04, 2013, 07:43:11 PM
Without a shadow of a doubt this is my favourite Golf tournament.
Tiger back on form as well for it should make it very interesting.
Wouldn't right off the hairy bollix Mcilroy either even though he is playing catmalogen at the minute.

My hard earned dosh is going on each way bets for Woods,Mcilroy,Bubba Watson and...... very small bets on Garcia and Westwood because they have to come good some day!

Also at 300/1 Mark LeishLaoisman is worth a €1 bet surely!
Did you take a go on Laoisman?
Yep, I put €1 on him!

laoislad

Is anyone else watching on Setanta?
Have you seen the advert with Harrington advertising a Golf swing jumper or something.
Feck me its cringe central, you'd almost think its a piss take.

Gabriel_Hurl

I have Woods, Choi and Day - all in contention  :)

BennyHarp

I've done Snedeker, Ryan Moore and Hunter Mahan, who has had a shocker, all each way. It would be nice to have two in contention over the weekend.
That was never a square ball!!

tyrone exile

Got Carbera, Choi and stricker! All e/w knowing my luck theyl all have stinkers tomorrow! Cant look past woods at the minute!

laoislad

Wife gone to bed, on your own in the sitting room with the  Masters on the telly, can of Coors in one hand , pulling the dead skin off yer feet with the other...
Life is good.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on April 12, 2013, 11:04:25 PM
Wife in bed, The Masters on the telly, can of Coors in one hand , pulling the dead skin off yer feet with the other...
Life is good.
Lucky bastard. I have a Magners but have the wife here watching Michael Buble on The Graham Norton Show. She's starting to fade though so a bit of golf and Geordie Shore when the coast is clear  ;)

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 12, 2013, 11:06:27 PM
Wife in bed, The Masters on the telly, can of Coors in one hand , pulling the dead skin off yer feet with the other...
Life is good.
Lucky b**tard. I have a Magners but have the wife here watching Michael Buble on The Graham Norton Show. She's starting to fade though so a bit of golf and Geordie Shore when the coast is clear  ;)

I'm just after polishing off a full packet of chocolate fingers aswell.
Probably should have washed me hands first though after I finished interfering with my feet.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on April 12, 2013, 11:13:19 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 12, 2013, 11:06:27 PM
Life is good.
Lucky b**tard. I have a Magners but have the wife here watching Michael Buble on The Graham Norton Show. She's starting to fade though so a bit of golf and Geordie Shore when the coast is clear  ;)

I'm just after polishing off a full packet of chocolate fingers aswell.
Probably should have washed me hands first though after I finished interfering with my feet.
Dirty cnut. Hard to beat an auld finger.

laoislad

14 year old Guan makes the cut!
Nice little earner for myself, all my bets are now covered and a small profit made.
Might buy myself some foot cream out of the winnings.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on April 13, 2013, 12:35:18 AM
14 year old Guan makes the cut!
Nice little earner for myself, all my bets are now covered and a small profit made.
Might buy myself some foot cream out of the winnings.
Nice one. He has done you proud.