Rates Bill (the North)

Started by front of the mountain, April 04, 2013, 12:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 04, 2013, 05:53:15 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on April 04, 2013, 05:51:42 PM
Quote from: Hardy on April 04, 2013, 12:55:37 PM
Never mind, Sinn Féin, now that they're in government, will be getting rid of this oppressive tax in short order. I mean, they'd hardly go on administering it given their implacable, principled opposition to local taxes as evidenced by their campaign to abolish the Local Property Tax, would they?
As i've posted previously on another thread, Strabane Council, where SF has 8 out of the 16 seats, had the biggest rates increase in NI this year.
http://www.strabaneweekly.co.uk/articles/news/32454/strabane-rates-hike-biggest-percentage-increase-in-province/

We all know that SF are more full of shite than a colostomy bag.
They won't be the only ones like that on this forum while you're around. ;)

Pot Kettle Black
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

armaghniac

These bills are dated 1st April. A public holiday.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Rossfan on April 04, 2013, 06:26:49 PM
Never mind, Sinn Féin, now that they're in government, will be getting rid of this oppressive tax in short order. I mean, they'd hardly go on administering it given their implacable, principled opposition to local taxes as evidenced by their campaign to abolish the Local Property Tax, would they?
As i've posted previously on another thread, Strabane Council, where SF has 8 out of the 16 seats, had the biggest rates increase in NI this year.
http://www.strabaneweekly.co.uk/articles/news/32454/strabane-rates-hike-biggest-percentage-increase-in-province/

Pot Kettle Black

O don't I know it, I know I'm full of shite, unlike SF I'm not trying to f**k up Ireland.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

EC Unique

Quote from: balladmaker on April 04, 2013, 05:44:16 PM
Anyone know what the trigger is for rates on a new build?
Used to be occupation.

ranch

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 04, 2013, 06:30:44 PM

Pot Kettle Black

O don't I know it, I know I'm full of shite, unlike SF I'm not trying to f**k up Ireland.

FF and FG have made a good job at it too.

firestarter

if u wanted to avoid a high rates bill 'front of the mountain' u shouldnt have built that mansion. #trophyhouse

trueblue1234

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on April 04, 2013, 06:30:44 PM

Pot Kettle Black

No that's true. You did the best thing for Ireland that you could do. And that was to stay the f%^k away.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit