Armagh dump bus toliet contents outside Roscommon GAA ground

Started by Syferus, March 13, 2013, 03:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

QuoteCounty Board Chairman Anthony Flaherty said the county team had been using the showers in Athleague three times a week for training and there was never an issue with the showers.
There's no issue with the showers because Roscommon players don't use them for bathing, but craftily use the space for indoor training?

Rossfan

Instead of the reward of going up to the C Ring we now have to play Rhubarbia in a feckin play off >:(
This hurling stuff is very complicated ::)
We done the hurling crowd . There will be dancing in the streets of Athleague and Four Roads tonight.
Meanwhile in Keadue and Croghan, Elphin etc etc they'll be wonderin what the fuss is about :-\
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Shrewdness

Well done to our hurlers and to Justin Campbell and his management team. I presume these lads travelled on our superb bus. Nice to see another trophy leaving Croke Park, heading for Ros......A word for Armagh. They will be heartbroken at losing, but they have a lot to be hopeful for. They are a team heading in the right direction with some good players.

rrhf

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Rossfan on June 06, 2015, 07:44:48 PM
Instead of the reward of going up to the C Ring we now have to play Rhubarbia in a feckin play off >:(
We done the hurling crowd . There will be dancing in the streets of Athleague and Four Roads tonight.
Meanwhile in Keadue and Croghan, Elphin etc etc they'll be wonderin what the fuss is about :-\

Why the face at the end?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Rossfan

Nobody cares about the Ros hurling team outside the few parishes in mid and South Ros.

Syferus

Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 07, 2015, 01:47:51 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on June 06, 2015, 07:44:48 PM

Why the face at the end?

He's just a sour git. Club Rossie funds the hurlers too.. every real GAA supporter in the county is delighted the hurlers won. With Toreen so near here there's always plenty of grà for the hurling. More probably needs to be done for the game in the county though.

Ros-Mayo in a Christy Ring promotion/relegation playoff will be the appetiser in Salthill next Sunday.. you couldn't write it better.

Rossfan

Syf on a bandwagon.... No surprise there.
I was talking to a North Rossie yesterday who asked me what was Willie Hegarty doing shouting and roaring  on a Saturday.

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on June 07, 2015, 08:32:53 PM
Syf on a bandwagon.... No surprise there.
I was talking to a North Rossie yesterday who asked me what was Willie Hegarty doing shouting and roaring  on a Saturday.

Glad I'm in West Roscommon so..

Farrandeelin

When was last time Roscommon played Galway in the now defunct Connacht hurling championship? Would it be 97 or am I way off?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Syferus

Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 07, 2015, 08:51:19 PM
When was last time Roscommon played Galway in the now defunct Connacht hurling championship? Would it be 97 or am I way off?

1999 was the last year for it according to Wikipedia anyways. We played ye in a Connacht Intermediate Championship final before the senior football game at McHale two years ago. Doesn't seem like it was repeated last year for some reason - both teams took that game pretty seriously. We get a de facto Connacht final now next weekend but keeping the Inter final going might be good for the game outside Galway.

Over the Bar

Interesting fact.  If the name of this thread was shortened to just the first two words it would state a known truth.....

armaghniac

Quote from: Over the Bar on June 07, 2015, 11:11:59 PM
Interesting fact.  If the name of this thread was shortened to just the first two words it would state a known truth.....

Do you Tyrone people not dump? That would mean that over time that you would become completely full of sh¡te!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Throw ball

Quote from: armaghniac on June 07, 2015, 11:19:35 PM
Quote from: Over the Bar on June 07, 2015, 11:11:59 PM

Do you Tyrone people not dump? That would mean that over time that you would become completely full of sh¡te!

I think that time has arrived!