Spitting

Started by ONeill, March 09, 2013, 12:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Interesting tweet today:

emlyn mulligan ‏@emlynmulligan
I've seen some dirty acts in Gaa but for a player covered in blood to spit blood on a fellow players face(mine) is disgraceful carry on..
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: ONeill on March 10, 2013, 01:54:51 PM
It would make a good thesis though.

I think it has something to do with the geographical location.  We're too inbred.

Ahh don't be too harsh on yourself.
MWWSI 2017

onefaircounty

Quote from: cadence on March 10, 2013, 01:28:33 PM
Quote from: onefaircounty on March 10, 2013, 09:51:57 AM
Step one - incident in Tyrone

Step two - someone claims its a problem in Tyrone

Step three - some Tyrone fans feel they are being unfairly stereotyped

Jesus lads it happens in every county and I'd put my own down as a bad one for the fights , but any man who doesn't admit that Tyrone is one of the worst places for it is living on a different planet.

and i suppose you've got the quantitative research data to prove this statement... no?! well that does come as a surprise.

You've embarrassed yourself on a number of occasions lately. 

cadence

Quote from: onefaircounty on March 10, 2013, 06:02:29 PM

Jesus lads it happens in every county and I'd put my own down as a bad one for the fights , but any man who doesn't admit that Tyrone is one of the worst places for it is living on a different planet.

and i suppose you've got the quantitative research data to prove this statement... no?! well that does come as a surprise.

you'd talk bollocks all day long if you were let.

theticklemister

Quote from: stew on March 10, 2013, 01:56:40 AM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on March 10, 2013, 12:26:21 AM
I believe the perpetrator is trying to ply a career in journalism maybe he could write an article and clear the whole thing up. IMO its the lowest, worse , most cowardly thing you can do on a pitch!

I did it once during a game against a Tyrone team, I think it was Castlecaulfield, there was no love between the two teams and I got tired of being called a fenian Cnut by the center forward, anyway he raked me down the legs and I snapped and I spun around and spat in his face, the second  I did it I regretted it and held the head in shame, after the game I apologized to the player and he apologized for raking me and calling me what he did, i thought he would tell me to fcuk off but fair play to him.

To this day I think about that now and again, it was one of two things I regret more than anything in my playing days.................believe it or not the other one was worse! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Yer correct. Playing soccer is a terrible act.

onefaircounty

Quote from: cadence on March 10, 2013, 06:05:42 PM

I can picture you now, your face getting redder than the hand on your jersey. Anger growing inside you, if only we were at a match you could gob away at me 'till your heart was content.

Calm down petal. You don't have to defend Tyrone at every turn.

AZOffaly

They played Offaly today and lost. An Offaly man was sent off on a straight red, I don't know if it was for this incident.

I wonder how the blood injury was caused???

As for anyone spitting, it's a disgusting, kn**ker thing to do, and if our lad did it today I hope he gets 2 months at least.

Jinxy

Yeah I'd be curious to know why he had blood in his mouth in the first place.
Still no excuse for spitting.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

cadence

Quote from: onefaircounty on March 10, 2013, 06:35:07 PM

I can picture you now, your face getting redder than the hand on your jersey. Anger growing inside you, if only we were at a match you could gob away at me 'till your heart was content.

correction, you're incapable of not talking bollocks... nothing insightful or interesting to say. say something interesting ffs. slag me off with a bit more creativity even, "anger inside you... redder than the hand on your jersey"... you're inspired!

load of oul' bollocks as usual.

onefaircounty

Quote from: cadence on March 10, 2013, 07:25:30 PM

correction, you're incapable of not talking bollocks... nothing insightful or interesting to say. say something interesting ffs. slag me off with a bit more creativity even, "anger inside you... redder than the hand on your jersey"... you're inspired!

;D

Doing a great job of showing that Tyrone fans don't get wound up.

cadence

Quote from: onefaircounty on March 10, 2013, 07:28:05 PM

;D

still talking bollocks. are you just an eejit, is that it?

muppet

;D

Um Cadence, when are you going to tell him?
MWWSI 2017

onefaircounty

Quote from: cadence on March 10, 2013, 07:35:23 PM

;D

still talking bollocks. are you just an eejit, is that it?
:D

cadence

Quote from: muppet on March 10, 2013, 07:41:49 PM
;D

Um Cadence, when are you going to tell him?

ah, i'm enjoying meself too much.

+ i'm holed up in me room trying to write some aul bollocks for a course i'm doing, have been for the last 3 weeks, it's the only social interaction i'm getting for the next week and a half. i need him more than he needs me!

stew

Quote from: reddgnhand on March 10, 2013, 08:28:48 AM
Quote from: stew on March 10, 2013, 01:56:40 AM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on March 10, 2013, 12:26:21 AM
I believe the perpetrator is trying to ply a career in journalism maybe he could write an article and clear the whole thing up. IMO its the lowest, worse , most cowardly thing you can do on a pitch!

I did it once during a game against a Tyrone team, I think it was Castlecaulfield, there was no love between the two teams and I got tired of being called a fenian Cnut by the center forward, anyway he raked me down the legs and I snapped and I spun around and spat in his face, the second  I did it I regretted it and held the head in shame, after the game I apologized to the player and he apologized for raking me and calling me what he did, i thought he would tell me to fcuk off but fair play to him.

To this day I think about that now and again, it was one of two things I regret more than anything in my playing days.................believe it or not the other one was worse! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Come on stew ye fenian cnut reveal all. Hope you are feeling better by the way?

Be a member of the udr and call me that and worse twenty or thirty times, them near take my left leg off and I would...................................Nah, my spitting day is well over.

Same thing happened me playing the Uni Of Wisconsin Green bay men's team when I was about 35, we both went for the ball flat out and he ended up banging against the boards, he jumped up, spat in my face and promptly got sent off and kicked out of the last three weeks of the league, no apology was offered and that was fine by me!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.