Spitting

Started by ONeill, March 09, 2013, 12:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

The lowest of the low.

There's meant to be footage of a Cookstown player spitting on Galvin. Anyone seen it?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

rodney trotter

What is it with Tyrone teams/fans and controversy? Throwing a referee into the boot of a car after a match 2 years ago? A supporter getting his ear bitten off during a scuffle at a Club game in Tyrone last year,

A Errigal Ciaran fan throwing a barrel onto the Mullahoran players at half time in the Ulster club game last year in Brefni

Karl Lacey being allegedly spat on when he was sitting in the stand in Omagh last week. Thats only a few, , things happen in all counties, but in Tyrone its more a weekly thing.

Dougal Maguire

I'm more intrigued by this new concept of replying to your own posts which O'Neill  has introduced
Careful now

ONeill

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on March 09, 2013, 12:18:39 PM
I'm more intrigued by this new concept of replying to your own posts which O'Neill  has introduced

I shouldn't have posted it when I eventually found it?

Dougal Maguire

Surely you could have looked for the footage first and then put it up
Careful now

cadence

Quote from: rodney trotter on March 09, 2013, 12:15:48 PM
What is it with Tyrone teams/fans and controversy? Throwing a referee into the boot of a car after a match 2 years ago? A supporter getting his ear bitten off during a scuffle at a Club game in Tyrone last year,

A Errigal Ciaran fan throwing a barrel onto the Mullahoran players at half time in the Ulster club game last year in Brefni

Karl Lacey being allegedly spat on when he was sitting in the stand in Omagh last week. Thats only a few, , things happen in all counties, but in Tyrone its more a weekly thing.

interesting point of view. we'll take it on board and the committee will get back to you in due course.

ONeill

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on March 09, 2013, 12:26:10 PM
Surely you could have looked for the footage first and then put it up

Apologise profusely but I was on my phone and didn't have those skills. Apologise again.

Dougal Maguire

That explains it. I just thought you might have been emptying the contents of your bowels or something like that
Careful now

rodney trotter

Quote from: cadence on March 09, 2013, 12:27:30 PM

interesting point of view. we'll take it on board and the committee will get back to you in due course.
[/b]

I wouldn't expect you to get back to me, it was mentioned in Hoganstand. I'm sure they wouldn't make a song and dance of it.

rodney trotter

This is where i saw it http://www.hoganstand.com/Forum/MessagePage.aspx?TopicID=81080 , since the thread was about spitting and linked with Tyrone i just gave it a mention.

EC Unique

A Errigal Ciaran fan throwing a barrel onto the Mullahoran players at half time in the Ulster club game last year in BrefniKarl Lacey being allegedly spat on when he was sitting in the stand in Omagh last week. Thats only a few, , things happen in all counties, but in Tyrone its more a weekly thing.

That did not happen..

rodney trotter

Quote from: EC Unique on March 09, 2013, 01:03:59 PM

A Errigal Ciaran fan throwing a barrel onto the Mullahoran players at half time in the Ulster club game last year in BrefniKarl Lacey being allegedly spat on when he was sitting in the stand in Omagh last week. Thats only a few, , things happen in all counties, but in Tyrone its more a weekly thing.

That did not happen..

It clearly did, i was at the Game.

EC Unique

Quote from: rodney trotter on March 09, 2013, 01:05:33 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on March 09, 2013, 01:03:59 PM

That did not happen..

It clearly did, i was at the Game.

Did you see it happen?

ONeill

If it didn't happen, did Eamonn O'Hara of the Irish News apologise? - http://www.irishnews.com/gaa/tempers-flare-as-errigal-axe-cavan-champs-1199795