Tony McEntee and Gareth O'Neill have stepped down as joint managers of the Cross

Started by our_fella, March 06, 2013, 10:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Armamike

That's just, like your opinion man.

BartSimpson

guwan the parish

Orior

Brokencrossbar1,

I've just seen one of the interview questions.... "What will you do if the county manager comes knocking on your door in November looking for your best players to go training in Armagh?"

How would you respond?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

muppet

Quote from: Orior on March 25, 2013, 10:48:10 PM
Brokencrossbar1,

I've just seen one of the interview questions.... "What will you do if the county manager comes knocking on your door in November looking for your best players to go training in Armagh?"

How would you respond?

Tell him they don't live here.
MWWSI 2017

orangeman

Quote from: Orior on March 25, 2013, 10:48:10 PM
Brokencrossbar1,

How would you respond?

Answer - " I see the Christmas stuff in the shops already. Not be long now to we get the turkey."

supersub

armaghniac

QuoteBig Joe Kernan in for another stint then.

Let's hope he does as well as the last time.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

yellowcard

Good news for Cross getting big Joe. In terms of the county set up it can't be good news however.

Syferus

Hopefully a Cross-Ros final for 2014. That is if the Rangers are up to the task of facing the best team in Ireland  8)

armaghniac

QuoteThat is if the Rangers are up to the task of facing the best team in Ireland

What are you suggesting, that Big Joe install a mirror in the changing room?  :)
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

regal

Big Joe officially appointed the new Cross manager.

20 years after taking over as Cross manager he has taken the job again. This will go a long way to a more harmonious relationship between Crossmaglen & Armagh / perhaps Cross players will be allowed to join the county's preseason training in 2013. NOT.

Big Joe's greatest talent has always been timing, taking over success starved teams ready to deliver. I'm not sure what more he can get out of this Crossmaglen team but it should lead to interesting times ahead.

Personally speaking (and I know Crossmaglen people will naturally disagree) I believe many of the Cross' better players need to put their efforts solidly behind Armagh if their true worth is going to be properly recognised (as happened between 2000 - 2005).

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Armaghgeddon

ranch

Quote from: Armaghgeddon on March 28, 2013, 12:29:28 AM
Wonder what impact this is going to have on Grimley's Armagh.

Wouldn't see it making any difference to be honest.