would you drive a 'provo'

Started by lawnseed, March 04, 2013, 11:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

relax lads its a concept car and may never be seen on any road any where. changing the names of various models to suit different countries or languages is nothing new. eg mitsubishi 'shogun' here... 'pajero' elsewhere. pot and kettle from our friends south of the border who dont like '13' on their numberplates so they changed them but only for this year ::).
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

laoislad

Quote from: lawnseed on March 06, 2013, 09:03:43 PM
relax lads its a concept car and may never be seen on any road any where. changing the names of various models to suit different countries or languages is nothing new. eg mitsubishi 'shogun' here... 'pajero' elsewhere. pot and kettle from our friends south of the border who dont like '13' on their numberplates so they changed them but only for this year ::).
It is called the Pajero here.
And the new numberplate is here for good as far as I'm aware.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Wildweasel74

provo with a tint of Orange in it, it never take off

stew

Quote from: The Boy Wonder on March 06, 2013, 12:24:08 AM
Quote from: stew on March 05, 2013, 11:16:01 PM
Quote from: laoislad on March 05, 2013, 09:44:29 PM
Take it what ever way you want. Now go and take a drive in your Kia.

Two reasons why I can't, it's in Minneapolis and my license is suspended!

Story bud ?  You not a law abiding citizen over there ?

I am so! I am not allowed to drive for three months due to a medical issue.  :'(
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

The Boy Wonder

Oh that's good (that you're a law abiding citizen) - hope you're back on road soon  ;)

Shamrock Shore

Hope it's only a minor hiccup Stew

Maguire01

pot and kettle from our friends south of the border who dont like '13' on their numberplates so they changed them but only for this year ::).
I'm pretty sure it's a permanent change.

stew

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on March 06, 2013, 11:14:33 PM
Hope it's only a minor hiccup Stew

I wish it was Shamrock, thanks for the support, looking at noodle surgery the next time I take a seizure, they have me on some serious shit that has me falling asleep half the time and they now know what has to be done to correct it, it will mean either staying on this shot or opening up the scone and taking a knife to it, I am going to go for option number two because I am tired of being....................well......................Tired.

Life is a bitch, you take ten percent of your wages for 17 years and you invest it, you are looking forward to retiring with a few sheckles in your pocket and then bang, you lose your job, your income and you end up taking out what you need in order to pay your debtors out of said nest egg!

There are times when I am at peace with the situation and there are times, when I think of what the wife has been through to the point were I am absolutely inconsolable, and I curse my ill fortune, then I think about Ziggy to be honest, and my mate Packy in Armagh and I am absolutely ashamed of myself, they endure, I bemoan!

Right, enough soul searching for me, I am outta here for a spell!

lawnseed

Quote from: Maguire01 on March 07, 2013, 08:50:25 AM
pot and kettle from our friends south of the border who dont like '13' on their numberplates so they changed them but only for this year ::).
maybe your right i hear they want to go back to the uk style so they can clean up on personalised numbers they reckon it'd bring in a few million
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Hardy

Quote from: lawnseed on March 09, 2013, 08:06:28 AM
pot and kettle from our friends south of the border who dont like '13' on their numberplates so they changed them but only for this year ::) .
maybe your right i hear they want to go back to the uk style so they can clean up on personalised numbers they reckon it'd bring in a few million

You have to stop listening to the voices in your head.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Hardy on March 09, 2013, 10:11:45 AM
Quote from: lawnseed on March 09, 2013, 08:06:28 AM
pot and kettle from our friends south of the border who dont like '13' on their numberplates so they changed them but only for this year ::) .

You have to stop listening to the voices in your head.
It's an MI5 implant.

StGallsGAA

Having abandoned their intention to call their new car the  'Provo', Kia have apparently decided to name it the 'Real' to make it more contemporary.

Oraisteach

give her dixie

Stew, lets hope you are up and at it again very soon. Your health is your wealth. Best wishes
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

stew

Quote from: give her dixie on March 09, 2013, 07:17:46 PM
Stew, lets hope you are up and at it again very soon. Your health is your wealth. Best wishes

Thanks GHD and Orais, appreciate the support!