Three Hours of Sunlight Per Day Ulster Senior Football Club Championship 2013

Started by drici, February 17, 2013, 05:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

our_fella

Quote from: get up there on November 16, 2013, 08:08:39 PM
another great game to be expected in armagh tomorrow, i think this is the ulster final whoever wins this one will lift the cup,,,  ;) how in the name of our lord did brannigan get this red card lifted,  :o

where did you hear that??

SHEEDY

Quote from: our_fella on November 16, 2013, 08:53:02 PM
Quote from: get up there on November 16, 2013, 08:08:39 PM
another great game to be expected in armagh tomorrow, i think this is the ulster final whoever wins this one will lift the cup,,,  ;) how in the name of our lord did brannigan get this red card lifted,  :o

where did you hear that??
apparently daryl brannigan got his red card overturned on Friday night at an appeal hearing with the ulster council.
nil satis nisi optimum

DoYerJob Linesman

17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: DoYerJob Linesman on November 16, 2013, 09:30:51 PM
And rightly so.  Sure it was a tick at best.  ::)

A fair auld tick, 4 stitches worth of a tick. Best of luck to all involved from Ballinderry

armaghniac

QuoteAnd rightly so.  Sure it was a tick at best.

It was a tick act, to be sure.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

DoYerJob Linesman

It does, again, raise serious questions about the disciplinary system in its current format.  Don't get me wrong, Kilcoo were right in my opinion to try and free their player up for this weekend.  But surely the system has to be overhauled completely to prevent things like this happening.  The lad should be serving a suspension.
17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

haranguerer

Regardless of how many stitches it caused, it was a harsh sending off.

Glenswilly won't be able to bottle up the threat of the Quigleys, and they'll be more of a threat than Murphy when the ball goes up to them, but I don't think Roslea will win enough round the middle to make that happen often enough. 

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on November 16, 2013, 07:48:47 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on November 16, 2013, 06:57:26 PM
best of luck to kilcoo tomorrow. hopefully the kilcoo lads can dig deep again and grab the chance of a 2nd ulster final in a row. this opportunity doesn't come around to often so hopefully they can do the business for themselves and down football.

Wouldn't it be nice for all the teams to have a level playing field in this competition. Ballinderry have had two weeks to prepare for this game whist Kilcoo one week, never mind the exertions, similar to how Ballinderry had all the time to prepare to play for Clonoe.
If Kilcoo had won the first match agin Cross they would have had plenty of time.

armaghniac

QuoteIf Kilcoo had won the first match agin Cross they would have had plenty of time.

Cross were gracious enough to give them a headstart.
Probably the one thing that might concern Kilcoo was that they allowed Cross come back twice.

Fender

Does anyone know if the Kilcoo v Ballinderry match will be streamed?? Currently out of the country but would love to watch it!

Feckitt

Quote from: Fender on November 17, 2013, 08:16:46 AM
Does anyone know if the Kilcoo v Ballinderry match will be streamed?? Currently out of the country but would love to watch it!

?? webstream.  Does anyone know??

drici

Quote from: Feckitt on November 17, 2013, 10:53:15 AM
Quote from: Fender on November 17, 2013, 08:16:46 AM

?? webstream.  Does anyone know??

Highly unlikely.
Athletic Grounds or the radio.
Lots of rain but the chip vans should be inside again.

armaghniac

QuoteArmagh TV maybe?

The only place you'll see Armagh TV is on the big screen in the Athletic Grounds. They don't hold the rights to stream Ulster games.

sam03/05

Is there a link to listen to game online? Keeps saying not available on my device