St Brigids v Ballymun St Patricks Day 2013

Started by orangeman, February 16, 2013, 05:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joemamas

well done st brigids, if GAA everwanted an example of why Referess should not be in charege of clock this is it.

Oraisteach

seafoid

3 years trying and they did it. Better than the Clann.

Fair play . But Syferus will be insufferable.

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

brokencrossbar1

Good game, either team would have deserved to win it as there was so little between them.  Key balls lost near the end by the Mun showed the inexperience and the lack of a reliable left footed free taker cost them at least 2 points.

Carmen Stateside

That was some finish.  Ballymun gave away possession far to easily the last few minutes. Keeper and the number 10 both giving away vital ball at end. Well done to St Bridget's although that clown in nets was turning me in Ballymuns favour.  It's all about him in his eyes!

Line Ball

Fair play to ST Brigids.  Error strewn finish and game could have gone either way.  Great score to win it from Dolan.

heffo

Congrats Brigids, better team won. Great game.

ardchieftain

Well done Brigids. Fair play to them, after beating Cross it would have been soul destroying if they'd lost that game

Farrandeelin

Football at its finest. Fair play to Brigids, delighted for them.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

All of a Sludden

Congratulations to St Brigids, they probably just deserved it, but Ballymun will be kicking themselves. They gave the ball away far too easily in the closing stages and missed a few easy chances. Thought the ref could have allowed at least one more play to develop with Ballymun in possession and time not quite up, though over all the ref was ok.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Jinxy

Hugely enjoyable game.
Kilbride is the perfect target man.
Ballymun inexperience cost them in the end.
Wrong options and rushed decisions.
Fair play to both teams who went out to play football from start to finish.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

seafoid

Quote from: ross4life on March 17, 2013, 05:10:20 PM
All ireland champions what a feeling!
Delighted for Ros fuball.
I'm sure Dermot Earley was looking down at the match.

ross4life

Indeed seafoid he would say mighty altogether. at 84 years young Gerry o'malley is the brigids legend and his wish was to see his club win all ireland, i'll die happy if they do it he said.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Syferus

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn