Oscar Pistorius

Started by BennyHarp, February 14, 2013, 07:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Jesus he looks like the Munster Prop, BJ Botha. I wonder are they related.

Agent Orange

Judge delivering verdict at the minte. So far he is not guilty of premeditated murder.

Agent Orange

Not gulty of second degree murder.

AZOffaly

What charges is he facing? 1st and 2nd degree murder? What about manslaughter?

nrico2006

Is it not a given that he will do jail time due to unlawful possession of a weapon?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Agent Orange

Culpable homicide/manslaughter is the other charge, the verdict will be delivered after lunch.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Agent Orange on September 11, 2014, 11:42:29 AM
Culpable homicide/manslaughter is the other charge, the verdict will be delivered after lunch.

they are stopping for Lunch? Mid Verdict? Jesus, that's almost inhumane!

nrico2006

I don't see how he gets off with the culpable homicide charge either, big jail time for that one too. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

mouview

orangeman

It never looked to me at least like Pistorious was going to get done for murder here.

The police did their best to contaminate the "murder" scene and so on.

AZOffaly

Not Guilty on Culpable Homicide either. That's 'Manslaughter' here yeah? So basically he's got off on all aspects of killing her. I can't believe that.

13.24 Court adjourns - Pistorius 'negligent'
Judge Masipa says Pistorius "acted too hastily and used excessive force" and was "negligent". She didn't, however, find him guilty of culpable homicide. She has adjourned until tomorrow, when she will deliver a verdict.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 11, 2014, 01:35:13 PM
Not Guilty on Culpable Homicide either. That's 'Manslaughter' here yeah? So basically he's got off on all aspects of killing her. I can't believe that.

Judge Masipa says Pistorius "acted too hastily and used excessive force" and was "negligent". She didn't, however, find him guilty of culpable homicide. She has adjourned until tomorrow, when she will deliver a verdict.
He fired through a closed door and someone is dead. How is he not culpable in her death?!  :-\

deiseach

I find it oddly reassuring how members of the judiciary around the world share a sense of narcissism, self-obsession and complete indifference to how they appear to lay people.

Zip Code

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 11, 2014, 01:39:45 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on September 11, 2014, 01:35:13 PM

He fired through a closed door and someone is dead. How is he not culpable in her death?!  :-\

Because he is a famous disabled athlete.

seafoid

Quote from: deiseach on September 11, 2014, 01:42:52 PM
I find it oddly reassuring how members of the judiciary around the world share a sense of narcissism, self-obsession and complete indifference to how they appear to lay people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyos-M48B8U