Should gays be allowed to legally marry?

Started by Saffrongael, February 05, 2013, 07:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should gays be allowed to legally marry?

Yes
No
Don't care

EC Unique

Quote from: rodney trotter on February 05, 2013, 11:10:38 PM
Would there not be a fair chance a child brought up by a gay couple, would eventually turn gay in the future too. They might be good parents for the kid, but that sort of enviroment would hardly be great for their own sexuality in future years.

Oh shit, here we go. Brace yourself. ;D

rodney trotter

Quote from: EC Unique on February 05, 2013, 11:15:19 PM
Would there not be a fair chance a child brought up by a gay couple, would eventually turn gay in the future too. They might be good parents for the kid, but that sort of enviroment would hardly be great for their own sexuality in future years.

Well its obvious, is there any statictics. Not bashing gay people just stating the obvious.

EC Unique

Quote from: rodney trotter on February 05, 2013, 11:18:50 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on February 05, 2013, 11:15:19 PM

Well its obvious, is there any statictics. Not bashing gay people just stating the obvious.

I'm with you on this but wait to all the libs on here get stuck in with a few google facts and stats.

Eamonnca1

Is IVF wrong?

Is adoption by infertile couples wrong?

Should infertile couples be allowed to marry?

armaghniac

Is IVF wrong? No

Is adoption by infertile couples wrong? No

Should infertile couples be allowed to marry? Yes
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

cadence

care to explain why being brought up by a gay couple wouldn't be great for a child's sexuality? do enlighten us.

rodney trotter

Quote from: cadence on February 05, 2013, 11:48:53 PM

care to explain why being brought up by a gay couple wouldn't be great for a child's sexuality? do enlighten us.

Huh? It's fairly self explanatory. Two kids being brought up by the same sex, could eventually turn gay. Its just my opinion amigo

Enlighten us with some stats.

cadence

Quote from: rodney trotter on February 06, 2013, 12:01:18 AM

Huh? It's fairly self explanatory. Two kids being brought up by the same sex, could eventually turn gay. Its just my opinion amigo

we'll get to the stats bit later.

so, are you saying that eventually turning gay, as you described it, would hardly be great? i'm just trying to figure out you're position here on being gay y'know. in your opinion, is it bad to be gay?

Eamonnca1

Eamonnca1

I'm pretty sure it doesn't quite work like that.

Orior

Could we not just move all the gays to their own country? No not Uraguay. They wouldnt reproduce without facilitation of kindly souls, but the steady immigration of those coming out would keep the population stable.

Continuing on the same theme, we could have;
All the Irish live in Ireland
All the british move to England
All the drunks go to Scotland
All the junkies go to Holland
All the fat people go to USA

Now then, who have I not yet insulted?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

rodney trotter

Quote from: cadence on February 06, 2013, 12:22:05 AM

we'll get to the stats bit later.

so, are you saying that eventually turning gay, as you described it, would hardly be great? i'm just trying to figure out you're position here on being gay y'know. in your opinion, is it bad to be gay?

Well i know if i was a kid being brought same sex up I wouldn't like it. I have no idea if it will make them gay or not. Its not bad to be gay people can be what they want.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Orior on February 06, 2013, 12:27:10 AM
Could we not just move all the gays to their own country? No not Uraguay. They wouldnt reproduce without facilitation of kindly souls, but the steady immigration of those coming out would keep the population stable.

Continuing on the same theme, we could have;
All the Irish live in Ireland
All the british move to England
All the drunks go to Scotland
All the junkies go to Holland
All the fat people go to USA

Now then, who have I not yet insulted?

That would leave Wales empty. Is this intentional?

Eamonnca1

Quote from: rodney trotter on February 06, 2013, 12:28:14 AM
Well i know if i was a kid being brought same sex up I wouldn't like it. I have no idea if it will make them gay or not. Its not bad to be gay people can be what they want.

How do you know?

rodney trotter

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 06, 2013, 12:29:28 AM
Quote from: rodney trotter on February 06, 2013, 12:28:14 AM

How do you know?

My gut feeling.