Clare Daly after breathalyser: I had a hot whiskey for cold

Started by muppet, January 29, 2013, 08:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

highorlow

If I was in Mings camp I would insist that he now shaves the beard and sideburns and get a haircut.

That would deflect attention from this act of treason.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

muppet

Quote from: highorlow on March 13, 2013, 03:08:46 PM
If I was in Mings camp I would insist that he now shaves the beard and sideburns and get a haircut.

That would deflect attention from this act of treason.

He should fall on his (Wilkinson) Sword.  :D
MWWSI 2017

Hardy

His career has gone to pot. He tried to set up a smokescreen and made a hash of it but he doesn't seem to give a shit.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Hardy on March 13, 2013, 03:43:13 PM
His career has gone to pot. He tried to set up a smokescreen and made a hash of it but he doesn't seem to give a shit.

The Dope.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

muppet

He needs to cut and run to a different turf, silly sod.
MWWSI 2017

Rossfan

Quote from: Maguire01 on March 13, 2013, 12:10:10 PM
[Ming's biggest problem is that when you climb up on a high horse, you have to be squeaky clean. What he has done here is corrupt. It's low level stuff, but none the less corrupt.

. This has seriously damaged his integrity and credibility.
Agree 100%.
I won't be delivering any leaflets for him next time around or voting for him either.

So it looks like I'll now be scrawling "NO THANKS" across the ballot paper  :-\ :(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

gerrykeegan

RTÉ News ‏@rtenews 6m

TDs Mick Wallace and Clare Daly have entered Shannon Airport in order to inspect a US military aircraft

RTÉ News ‏@rtenews 5m

Two people have been arrested after getting through a fence and entering Shannon Airport. They are being detained at Shannon Garda Station
Expand

I wonder how this one is going to play out!

2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

highorlow

QuoteRTÉ News ‏@rtenews 6m

TDs Mick Wallace and Clare Daly have entered Shannon Airport in order to inspect a US military aircraft

RTÉ News ‏@rtenews 5m

Two people have been arrested after getting through a fence and entering Shannon Airport. They are being detained at Shannon Garda Station
Expand

Was there drink involved?

orangeman

Quote from: gerrykeegan on July 22, 2014, 01:30:17 PM
RTÉ News ‏@rtenews 6m

RTÉ News ‏@rtenews 5m

Expand

Released without charge !

Bensars

Quote from: highorlow on July 22, 2014, 03:27:00 PM
QuoteRTÉ News ‏@rtenews 6m

RTÉ News ‏@rtenews 5m

Expand

Was there drink involved?

macdanger2

Quote from: orangeman on July 22, 2014, 03:36:49 PM
RTÉ News ‏@rtenews 6m

RTÉ News ‏@rtenews 5m

Expand

Apparently a file is being sent to the dpp.

While I wouldn't have any time for either and Wallace in particular I think is a sc**bag. I'd say they're actually correct on this. It seems fairly likely the US have used irish airports for rendition and transport of weapons but we pretend that they don't because we can't afford to piss them off. It'd be better off to just come clean on it and quit sticking our heads in the sand.

muppet

Quote from: macdanger2 on July 22, 2014, 09:13:33 PM
Quote from: orangeman on July 22, 2014, 03:36:49 PM
RTÉ News ‏@rtenews 6m

RTÉ News ‏@rtenews 5m

Expand

Apparently a file is being sent to the dpp.

While I wouldn't have any time for either and Wallace in particular I think is a sc**bag. I'd say they're actually correct on this. It seems fairly likely the US have used irish airports for rendition and transport of weapons but we pretend that they don't because we can't afford to piss them off. It'd be better off to just come clean on it and quit sticking our heads in the sand.

They broke the law on suspicion that someone else might be breaking the law. As a matter of interest, what is the law for US military aircraft at Shannon and what grounds did they feel entitled them to conduct an inspection?
MWWSI 2017

highorlow

QuoteAs a matter of interest, what is the law for US military aircraft at Shannon and what grounds did they feel entitled them to conduct an inspection?

Good point.

The Dail passed a motion in '03 to allow military planes to land in Shannon. I think the pair seem to think that if weapons are on board we are breaching neutrality and our constitution.

I don't know anything about international aviation law.

It's a publicity and electioneering stunt by the two idiots.

highorlow

Quotewhat grounds did they feel entitled them to conduct an inspection

They have admitted they were breaking the law and this was the only way they could inspect them. Shatter told them to show him the evidence so they are blaming him.

Mayo4Sam

We do allow navy warcraft on our seas, whats the difference?
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me