The Photograph Thread - Own Works Only! [900 pixels longest side]

Started by Syferus, January 28, 2013, 01:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Syferus on January 19, 2014, 11:12:51 PM
Deadly stuff Milltown, but you really shouldn't be taking pictures while you're reffing! :D

I'd love to take a shot like that, but hopefully as the year goes I'll get close
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on January 19, 2014, 11:48:45 PM
Did you miss the 'Own Works Only' bit in the title?

FFS milltown, wake up.

I know, anyone think this deserves a yellow card?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

armaghniac

QuoteI know, anyone think this deserves a yellow card?

Black card. Off with you.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Milltown Row2

Quote from: armaghniac on January 20, 2014, 10:15:31 AM
QuoteI know, anyone think this deserves a yellow card?

Black card. Off with you.

No black cards in hurling ;)

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Billys Boots

QuoteI was in Granard yesterday.

Did you take that pic?  Looks to have had a bit of modernisation done recently.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

EC Unique

southdown

Got a Nikon D5000 SLR and a book called "The Nikon D5000 for dummies." Hoping to get some pics up here soon.  In the meantime, Im just using the auto mode and its proving fine so far but I will develop as I go through the book.

David McKeown

After a long layoff with illness I am finally back working on landscape HDR stuff. It feels like trying to relearn everything. Here was last nights effort.

2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ludermor

Quote from: David McKeown on July 16, 2014, 01:31:33 AM
After a long layoff with illness I am finally back working on landscape HDR stuff. It feels like trying to relearn everything. Here was last nights effort.

that is some shot! 

theskull1

HDR is a love or hate thing for photographers. I've seen some urban/industrial/indoor HDR shots which I really love. This is the type of HDR shot I hate though. I think a bracketed long exposure would have given a more pleasing result (to my eye anyway)

Good to hear your back to health
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Hardy

Quote from: ludermor on July 16, 2014, 08:39:17 AMthat is some shot! 

Yeah - pot bunker right, ocean left and centre. And you can't see the flag.

David McKeown

Quote from: theskull1 on July 16, 2014, 09:33:40 AM
HDR is a love or hate thing for photographers. I've seen some urban/industrial/indoor HDR shots which I really love. This is the type of HDR shot I hate though. I think a bracketed long exposure would have given a more pleasing result (to my eye anyway)

Good to hear your back to health

Yeah I'm not convinced if I like it either but I'm such a bad photographer that I am doing some HDR stuff to improve my framing and long exposures and editing abilities.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner