Wexford
Longford
Fermanagh
Roscommon
Cavan
Sligo
Limerick
Offaly.

Hopefully we have Wexford and Limerick at home.

From the Bunker

Well done to Meath, who have turned around a dodgy start to the League. The Final v Monaghan will be interesting after the result of their last meeting! Well done also to our neighbours Sligo.

babarino

Quote from: Itchy on April 07, 2013, 05:21:09 PM
Absolute dung. I'd hoped we'd seen the last of that type of performance. Very clear that many of the lads who started today are not up to championship standard. Puts a real downer on what was decent league up till then.

Boo hoo Breifne  :(

Itchy

All slagging aside well done to Monaghan and meath. Its tough on fermanagh but that's the way it goes.

babarino

Quote from: Itchy on April 07, 2013, 07:26:35 PM
All slagging aside well done to Monaghan and meath. Its tough on fermanagh but that's the way it goes.

Fair dues Itchy. Notice we, not the royalists, got the capital 'M'. Meanwhile they're off stirring it with the Louth boys on the Division 2 thread.

And you're right it was tough for Fermanagh. Canavan is doing good work there. They've got some quality players, but a small pick for the squad strength. If you overcome Armagh in the Championship, they'll be stiff opposition.

AQMP

Farewell Sligo, next year just won't be the same without ye!

Itchy

Barbarino - we won the battles but lost the war. In the league, everyone ends up where they deserve to. We can take heart from giving the two best teams good beatings. Unfortunately our form has dropped since then.

babarino

Quote from: Itchy on April 07, 2013, 08:32:04 PM
Barbarino - we won the battles but lost the war. In the league, everyone ends up where they deserve to. We can take heart from giving the two best teams good beatings. Unfortunately our form has dropped since then.

Indeed Itchy. like ourselves, consistency is a problem for Cavan and the irony isn't lost that you beat the two teams to be promoted.

GrandMasterFlash

Well done to our lads today. I'm delighted they got promoted. Apart from Kieran Hughes getting sent off for a second yellow (which will most likely rule him out of the final) it was a good performance.

Meath again in a final, brings back a few memories from 2005...  ???

rodney trotter

Meath have done very well after a terrible start, Fermanagh missed a pen today, probably sick after being top of Division 3 for a long time. They have  made good progress under Canavan. Very unlucky with Injuries during the league aswell.

Should be a interesting League final with Meath - Monaghan...

Itchy

I'm going to miss thus thrrad :(

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: Itchy on April 07, 2013, 09:43:56 PM
I'm going to miss thus thrrad :(

Don't worry Itchy, you're not goin anywhere. You just need to change the thread title to 2014. :P

charlie linkbox

Slán libh.

It's great to get out of Division 3. A few years down here would set you back a fair bit. It's a middling standard where bad habits can creep in.

I'd have liked to see Fermanagh promoted too. We had a good old tussle with them in Brewster Park and they can consider themselves unfortunate. However, well done Meath; we're becoming inseparable. 

I figured our Cavan result was a bit of a freak. Their supporters' crowing and cheering at the end of that game seems silly and pathetic in hindsight, though that was their years' highlight I suppose. Well done to them on that result in February by the way.

Roscommon is a team to keep an eye on. They beat us minus their St. Brigid's and U-21 contingents I understand so they'll be dangerous at full strength.

Antrim look poor, though I hope today wasn't some sort of ruse with an eye on ambushing us in the championship.

Sligo and Wicklow....... emmmm....... good luck to yous.

AQMP

Quote from: charlie linkbox on April 07, 2013, 09:56:19 PM
Slán libh.

It's great to get out of Division 3. A few years down here would set you back a fair bit. It's a middling standard where bad habits can creep in.

I'd have liked to see Fermanagh promoted too. We had a good old tussle with them in Brewster Park and they can consider themselves unfortunate. However, well done Meath; we're becoming inseparable. 

I figured our Cavan result was a bit of a freak. Their supporters' crowing and cheering at the end of that game seems silly and pathetic in hindsight, though that was their years' highlight I suppose. Well done to them on that result in February by the way.

Roscommon is a team to keep an eye on. They beat us minus their St. Brigid's and U-21 contingents I understand so they'll be dangerous at full strength.

Antrim look poor, though I hope today wasn't some sort of ruse with an eye on ambushing us in the championship.

Sligo and Wicklow....... emmmm....... good luck to yous.

Emmm, I doubt it.  After a decent enough start the wheels have well and truly come off.  We're as poor as we've been in a while.  We should be 100/1 for the Championship game.

Syferus

The Ros-Cavan rivalry has a lot of slack to take up in 2014. Never really liked the Caaavan man on Shannonside anyways