Hello

Started by BEASTY, January 09, 2013, 02:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEASTY

Hello there,

I am trying to get in contact with the forum owner as I am associated with a product that is currently being introduced to GAA clubs and we are hoping to organise something with the board owner a give away I would guess.

I have sent a PM to the person that appeared to have founded this site, but I am aware that this guy may not appear very often, if someone is responsible for the day to day monitoring of this web forum can you drop me a note via pm

thank you

Itchy

Pm the mods, see the first sticky thread for their user names.

BEASTY

Will do, I did not see it!
doh

LeoMc

If you want to contact the MODs send it to Ziggyzego.
If you are putting up a prize, cut out the middle-man and send it to T Fearon.

johnneycool

Quote from: LeoMc on January 09, 2013, 04:24:23 PM
If you want to contact the MODs send it to Ziggyzego.
If you are putting up a prize, cut out the middle-man and send it to T Fearon.

I'd have thought Tony's idea of a nutritional supplement would have been more curry on his chips.

BEASTY

Hello,

Thanks for the info above, will message them now.

p.s the Jokes thread is awesome!

ta

ziggysego

Ah Leo, you're the reason Beasty PM'd me  ;D

He seems a decent sort, from our short conversations. MOD.. ADMIN.. ones of youse, will you drop him and wee line on the PM and see if the gaaboard.com are able to help?
Testing Accessibility

T Fearon

Beasty also dm'd me,mistaking me for admin,instead of the serial comp winner that I am! ;D

BEASTY

Is there actually a mod on this board?

Iam sure if I spam I can attract one

ardal

Hello back at ya.

A thread titled "Hello", receives over 600 view and 8 replies.

Joder

BEASTY

Thanks for the info on the thread, I have managed to track down your mysterious leader

I had not noticed the number of view relative to replies, thinking I could have been more dramatic now?

ANYWAY, thank you guys who gave info and PMd me

Stay warm!

Lar Naparka

BEASTY, why don't you click on the link below and PM mod3?

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=732
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

BEASTY

Hi,

Just thought I would quickly bump my opening thread to say thank you to everyone on here.

I have been a member of countless forums over the years, golf forums mostly (Where everyone hits a 3 wood 300 yards) which is daft as only me and my mates do.  Also other forums by mostly golfing type ones.

I have, until joining this board never come across a forum where everyone without exception has been entirely helpful and genuine.  I just posted a thread up with our give-away and to be honest I was expecting to be answering questions, but smooth as silk

I am planning to try and watch the Dublin V Cork game on Saturday myself as I feel GAA is a great set up that needs a view.

Take it easy

laoislad

300yards with a 3 wood? Meh try 350 with a 5 wood  8)
Hang around here long enough and you'll soon end up hating everyone.
I know I do.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

BEASTY

Quote from: laoislad on January 29, 2013, 10:50:13 PM
300yards with a 3 wood? Meh try 350 with a 5 wood  8)
Hang around here long enough and you'll soon end up hating everyone.
I know I do.

LOL