The Waterfront Hall

Started by BennyCake, December 27, 2012, 05:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rois

If there is a wall, the seats are classified as "restricted view" and you will be told about it. Book through the Waterfront directly so they can tell you what seats are like. 90334455

Hardy

Christy is for listening to, not looking at.

T Fearon

Klick,surely there's an A&E at RVH?

T Fearon

Btw,I still wouldnt use Central Station,or that footbridge,at night.

Maguire01

As far as i'm aware, there are no bad seats or restricted views at the Waterfront.

Rois

There are restricted view seats, but as I said (having had the benefit of working in the box office in the Waterfront selling tickets for 3 or so years at uni and shortly after) you will be told that the seats are restricted view. They come up on the system as a different type of seat.

Otherwise, I have my favourite seats depending on the type of show, but if you're in an ordinary seat, there will be no posts or walls in your way.

T Fearon

Rois, seasoned Waterfrontonians have it Sussed.You just keep an eye out and move from your crap seat to a good one that's unoccupied after five minutes of the concert starting!

BennyCake

What's the current situation around The Waterfront/Central station, as regards flegs protest, orange marches etc? Have a couple of nights planned for the Waterfront in the next couple of weeks, and just wondered is it safe to walk to and from Waterfront/Central station?

michaelg

Quote from: hardstation on April 22, 2013, 08:31:07 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on April 22, 2013, 08:30:08 PM
What's the current situation around The Waterfront/Central station, as regards flegs protest, orange marches etc? Have a couple of nights planned for the Waterfront in the next couple of weeks, and just wondered is it safe to walk to and from Waterfront/Central station?
Totally. It always was.
Just don't wear your Rangers tap around the Markets.

imtommygunn

There were never any problems down there. Central station then a short walk and you're there.