Pro Lionel Richie or Anti Lionel Richie?

Started by Olly, December 11, 2012, 04:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olly

With the flag issue seeing a balanced argument, where do people lie on Lionel Richie?

On one hand he wrote that song about the blind girl who didn't know who was in the room but on the other hand he's a bit sinister.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Puckoon

Pro Pro Pro Lionel Ritchie.

What about you Olly? All night long?

Orior

Quote from: Puckoon on December 11, 2012, 04:46:28 PM

It doesnt make a blind bit of difference to me.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Olly

Quote from: Puckoon on December 11, 2012, 04:46:28 PM

Ha hA hA. I'll not be the one to 'Wanna Kiss The Bride' because I was 'Made In England'. I just hope that "I'm Still Standing' and not a 'Candle In The Wind'.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

BennyCake

What has Lionel Richie got to do with the price of milk?

Olly

Apologies. Just saw I'm Still Standing on MTV there and that's Elton. To be fair to me, very similar voices and style.

Olly

AQMP

Anti Lionel Richie, as I have an Auntie Lionel whose surname is Ritchie

Olly

Niall Quinn

He studied economics and is absurdly popular in Iraq; from Wikipedia:

In recent years, Richie has become a phenomenon in various Arab states,[20][21] and has performed in Morocco, Dubai, Qatar and Libya.[22] ABC News said, "Grown Iraqi men get misty-eyed by the mere mention of his name. 'I love Lionel Richie,' they say". They can sing an entire Lionel Richie song. According to Richie, he was told that Iraqi civilians were playing "All Night Long" the night U.S. tanks invaded Baghdad. Richie was against the war, but says he could see a day when he would come and perform in Baghdad. "I would love to be here for that."[22]

I'm definitely pro.

Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

Feckitt

Olly, I have been scouring the net looking for Lionel Richie kitchenware.  Where did you find that stuff?

Hardy

Ah that's disappointing. I thought Olly drew those himself.

T Fearon

Was dragged along to the Odyssey in Belfast by the wife to see Lionel last night. I was chuffed when he dedicated a song in honour of Naomi Long MP, how appropriate he should do this in a venue in her constituency of East Belfast I thought, until the wife told me the actual title of the song is "All Night Long" ::)

Hardy