Belfast rioting over removal of Union Jack

Started by Maurice Moss, December 04, 2012, 02:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

The flegs protesters in Omagh, have taken themselves through the grounds of the Tyrone County Hospital. As someone said on Twitter, they should head to the T & F.
Testing Accessibility

armaghniac

QuoteNot sure what "publicity will kill of NI" means,

you said that "People are very sensitive to any escalation of news". I am agreeing with the proposition that unfavourable publicity will reduce NIs chances. Is this really so hard to understand?

Quotenor what you mean by "international investment of the blue sky variety" nor which people are closer to problem than others

Businesses already in Ireland may have a better grasp of local geography than ones in China. Once again, is this really so hard to understand?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

All of a Sludden

Just watching the RTE news, the police are standing back and allowing a few kids to block main roads in and out of the city, surely they should be keeping the roads open.

What does PUL stand for, see it regularly on facebook.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

BennyCake

imtommygunn

comethekingdom

These gobshites blocking roads really haven't a clue have they? They're that stupid that they don't realise they are destroying the economy of the 6 counties even more

johnneycool

Blocking the roads to ravenhill, winker Watson wont know what to think and the middle class prods coming in from north down will also be pissed off

armaghniac

QuoteProtestant. / unionist / loyalist

This should be reversed, especially as a lot of these folks are not great church goers.

Loyalist/Unionist/Protestant   or LUPers for short.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Ulick

Just had a brick thrown at the front window, luckily enough it bounced back off without smashing. Have had to take the car in off the road now for the first time since I moved in, not a million miles away from Ravenhill. The culprits had scarpered by the time I got to the front door (with hurley) but my guess is teenagers from nearby secondary school having spotted the children in county jerseys.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 11, 2013, 08:48:31 PM
Drove through Portadown this evening about 7.30. Disappointing turnout for the lads - 50 or 60 and 4 or 5 police Landrovers.
You think that's a poor show?  I just drove from Crossmaglen to Newry and didn't see 1 protester.  People of South Armagh hang your heads in shame
Careful now

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on January 11, 2013, 10:02:12 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 11, 2013, 08:48:31 PM
Drove through Portadown this evening about 7.30. Disappointing turnout for the lads - 50 or 60 and 4 or 5 police Landrovers.
You think that's a poor show?  I just drove from Crossmaglen to Newry and didn't see 1 protester.  People of South Armagh hang your heads in shame

Aye live in Derry and the cityside is oblivious to it all and has been since the start. The twats in the waterside seem to be out though, blocking their own people getting about, doesny make any sense.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Ulick on January 11, 2013, 10:00:02 PM
Just had a brick thrown at the front window, luckily enough it bounced back off without smashing. Have had to take the car in off the road now for the first time since I moved in, not a million miles away from Ravenhill. The culprits had scarpered by the time I got to the front door (with hurley) but my guess is teenagers from nearby secondary school having spotted the children in county jerseys.
Shit one. Crowd of cowardly bastards.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 11, 2013, 10:12:45 PM
Shit one. Crowd of cowardly b**tards.

Had a brick fired in through the window of our car by loyalists when I was a wain and have been on the tail end of it many time coming through New Buildings on way back from Derry City and GAA games, have to say its a very cowardly thing to do and also terrifying. Glad to hear nobody was hurt.

Itchy

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 11, 2013, 10:12:45 PM
Shit one. Crowd of cowardly b**tards.

Come on now they have to do something to save the flag, hitting Ulicks window with a brick could be the spark they need to get the flag back up. These boys are modern day revolutionaries.