Belfast rioting over removal of Union Jack

Started by Maurice Moss, December 04, 2012, 02:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

QuoteI wonder will their sentence be the square root of minus one months?

Orior, you should head up to one of these blockades and say "Sir, on a scale of 1 to 10, the injustice that fuels your cause is no less than the square root of minus one million"
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Rossfan

Has anyone pointed out the Census results to them yet - that they "The British" are now only 40% of the population of the 6Cos/NI???
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Orior

Quote from: armaghniac on December 18, 2012, 07:54:16 PM
QuoteI wonder will their sentence be the square root of minus one months?

Orior, you should head up to one of these blockades and say "Sir, on a scale of 1 to 10, the injustice that fuels your cause is no less than the square root of minus one million"

Hmmm. The chances of me doing that is feck all squared.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Orior

In the interests of pursuing a Sport-for-All agenda, would now be a good time to ask for the removal of GSTQ at OWC soccer matches?

ziggysego

Lisburn Council have announced they are to review their Union Flag policy at the Council Building.
Testing Accessibility

Orior

Quote from: ziggysego on December 18, 2012, 10:02:22 PM
Lisburn Council have announced they are to review their Union Flag policy at the Council Building.

Oh for the love of God.

Next up: Lisburn will review its painted kerb stone policy

EC Unique

Flegs up around ballygawley roundabout. Be interesting to see how long they last. 

fitzroyalty

Lisburn's a shit hole, nothing to see there, they'll be reviewing the size of their UDR statue next, cos there's a chance it might not be big enough to reflect how British they are.

::)

Milltown Row2

They might just make Antrim the last county in N.Ireland and part of Down possibly. Bummer for us Saffron's but sure....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theticklemister

Quote from: fitzroyalty on December 18, 2012, 10:41:30 PM
Lisburn's a shit hole, nothing to see there, they'll be reviewing the size of their UDR statue next, cos there's a chance it might not be big enough to reflect how British they are.

::)

Derry man built it!!

Another interesting derry statue fact............................. the WW2 memorial in Derry's diamond area of the town was supposed to go to Sheffield (2 statues of british soldiers and  then one of some doll holding some wreath) but anyways the people of sheffield said that the memorial was too violent for them and declined to take it. the people of derry said 'we'll have that'

Orior

Did anyone else see the pensioner in his car getting blocked by a couple of teenagers in East Belfast? The man looked petrified, and nearly drove into them by mistake.

The sad thing is that the man probably fought in a World War so that the wee rascals can spake Ulster Scots instead of German.

93-DY-SAM

If they had put as much effort into creating jobs and getting some of these scumbags of the dole and into employment rather than this farce. They want to get a meeting as soon as possible to discuss the flags issue. Heres a novel idea. What about urgently meeting to try and deal with issues facing the economy and multitude of other problems facing this place instead of worrying if a f**king flag is flying or not.

http://bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-20765546

Boghopper

The brother is just home from England there and is largely oblivious to the goings on over here and he said that the English couldn't care less about the whole charade says it all about how pathetic and futile this protest is.

armaghniac

Flegs up around ballygawley roundabout. Be interesting to see how long they last.

Removed carefully, they could be resold. Perpetual money machine.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

give her dixie

Quote from: Saffrongael on December 18, 2012, 05:39:55 PM
Some of the protesters should be happy, was in the Irish News today that McGuinness & Robinson have approved millions in funding to ex-prisoners groups.

That bit of news slipped well under the radar in the paper today. Isn't it incredible that another few million is fired at ex prisoners at a time when i'm sure many of the protesters would be availing of this "grant"

I often wonder what sort of peace we would have if the money was cut off?
next stop, September 10, for number 4......