Belfast rioting over removal of Union Jack

Started by Maurice Moss, December 04, 2012, 02:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlieTully

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 06, 2012, 02:31:58 PM
Quote from: orangeman on December 05, 2012, 10:26:38 PM
1982 or 2012 ?

Crazy stuff altogether.

Did i read somewhere today that former Larne SDLP mayor is thinking of joining the DUP as he reckons the DUP represents his faith better ?

What next ?

Let him feck off then, bloody idiots putting fairytails ahead of real politics.

he reckons the DUP are more in line with his beliefs on abortion and same sex marriages. no great loss, cherrie bye.

Nally Stand

Did i read somewhere today that former Larne SDLP mayor is thinking of joining the DUP as he reckons the DUP represents his faith better ?

What next ?

He's a former UDR man. Which says it all about the dickhead.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

red hander

Quote from: charlieTully on December 06, 2012, 02:45:10 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on December 06, 2012, 02:31:58 PM
1982 or 2012 ?

Crazy stuff altogether.

What next ?

Let him feck off then, bloody idiots putting fairytails ahead of real politics.

he reckons the DUP are more in line with his beliefs on abortion and same sex marriages. no great loss, cherrie bye.

Maybe the DUP needs someone to serve drinks (non-alcoholic, obviously) during meetings, or sweep up the hall afterwards. Let him join, but see if he has the balls to resign his seat and stand under DUP banner and see how many of the c***ts vote for a Fenian

Ulick

Could be more rumours as I don't see the point of a protest  (even for them) after the school has closed:

Chris Donnelly ‏@chrisadonnelly
Loyalist protest believed planned for 4pm outside Holy Cross girls school, where 10 yrs ago loyalists threw bombs/ bottles urine at girls 

orangeman

Carnmoney Road Newtownabbey, closed

Carnmoney Road in Newtownabbey has been closed due to a protest taking place. Local diversions in place.

Eamonnca1

Weren't there similar tantrums when a certain council changed its name to "Derry City Council"?  I'm sure they'll get over this too. 

In fairness it was a smart move passing this motion at this time of year.  If they'd passed it in the summer when most of the recreational rioters were off school it would have been deadly.

Rudi

Those Unionists are mightly for organised protesting. Any chance we in the republic, could get a loan of  them, to organise an anti-austerity protest march? Could tell them its a love Ulster parade.

Children (some middle class) are going to schools hungry and with tatty clothes. All these fu*kers care about is the flying of a fu@king flag. I could not handle living in the 6 counties, its bad enough in the 26. The Holycross incident years ago was shocking, what grown men did to young children was shameful.

Rois

My colleague's daughter was sent home from Dominican College, Fortwilliam  earlier today. 

Apparently it caused a lot of panic among young girls who thankfully haven't grown up with this type of stuff.   

orangeman

Peter, of Clontibret invasionary fame, to the rescue -

Northern Ireland's First Minister Peter Robinson has appealed for loyalists to suspend all Union flag street protests.

He was speaking after a spate of violence over the vote to stop flying it every day at Belfast City Hall.

Police have been attacked in rioting and premises of the centre-ground Alliance Party have also been targeted.

The PSNI have said that some roads are being blocked by loyalist protesters in north and south Belfast.

Mr Robinson said he wanted a "shared future" but added that this would not involve a "diminution of our Britishness".

"People's right to protest is justified and legitimate and should be defended," he said.

trileacman

Quote from: Rudi on December 06, 2012, 04:56:54 PM
Those Unionists are mightly for organised protesting. Any chance we in the republic, could get a loan of  them, to organise an anti-austerity protest march? Could tell them its a love Ulster parade.

Children (some middle class) are going to schools hungry and with tatty clothes. All these f**kers care about is the flying of a f*@king flag. I could not handle living in the 6 counties, its bad enough in the 26. The Holycross incident years ago was shocking, what grown men did to young children was shameful.

You've got to be taking the piss.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Milltown Row2

Quote from: lawnseed on December 05, 2012, 11:26:32 PM
Quote from: ONeill on December 05, 2012, 11:18:34 PM
The Shining 2012:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTvFC7QNc0Q&sns=tw

love it  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Class, even the kids I teach (wee Protestants) laughed their heads off when I put it on the overhead projector in class!! Brilliant
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: trileacman on December 06, 2012, 06:01:23 PM
Quote from: Rudi on December 06, 2012, 04:56:54 PM

Children (some middle class) are going to schools hungry and with tatty clothes. All these f**kers care about is the flying of a f*@king flag. I could not handle living in the 6 counties, its bad enough in the 26. The Holycross incident years ago was shocking, what grown men did to young children was shameful.

You've got to be taking the piss.

I think he meant Tacky, all that TeamGB-RoyalWedding-12'th-Jubilee tat.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on December 06, 2012, 03:20:16 PM

What next ?

He's a former UDR man. Which says it all about the d**khead.

The fact that he would put an imaginary deity ahead of a United Ireland or the values of Republicanism says it all about him.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Rossfan

Quote from: orangeman on December 06, 2012, 05:56:36 PM
Mr Robinson said he wanted a "shared future" but added that this would not involve a "diminution of our Britishness".

"People's right to protest is justified and legitimate and should be defended," he said.
A shared future provided Unionists are let do what they like when they like to whoever they like.
A lot of masks slipping in Unionist ranks these days as they pander to the lowest common denominator.

Certain posters very noticeable by their absence on this subject  ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Saffrongael

Alliance want Stormont reconvened tomorrow but Sinn Fein and DUP want to wait until Monday, a few photos with Hilary Clinton more important it seems. Nothing will stop the ego maniacs in Stormont having their day in the sun.
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come