Belfast rioting over removal of Union Jack

Started by Maurice Moss, December 04, 2012, 02:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theticklemister

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Arthur_Friend

theticklemister

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on January 20, 2013, 09:23:24 PM
Quote from: theticklemister on January 20, 2013, 07:23:14 PM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on January 20, 2013, 06:37:41 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 20, 2013, 06:24:27 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 20, 2013, 03:53:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh74SGTPXPE

:-X

He pulled that whiskey out like a magician!!  ;D

He's also available for birthdays,communions & christenings!

The republican version from Derry...............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FTJeJGd2Ek

Republican flute bands really are just as disgusting as their loyalist counterparts...

I love a good Republican flute band, great music of great songs.

EC Unique

T Fearon

Was in Belfast today,flag flying (somebody's birthday) and it struck me the actual effort one has to make to actually see it (ie looking upwards or sidewards,consciously).

stew

Quote from: T Fearon on January 20, 2013, 10:05:19 PM
Was in Belfast today,flag flying (somebody's birthday) and it struck me the actual effort one has to make to actually see it (ie looking upwards or sidewards,consciously).

It is amazing to me the length some people will go to in order to  get people feeling offended. 

A norn iron fan saw my post about the boul  wullie and decided my mate( A left footer) should know about it, I got a call from Ireland about ten minutes from said friend asking wtf I thought I was doing exploiting him and mentioning his name as a supporter of thon eejit from Markethill.

I told him that I had never mentioned his name and that I thought being a supporter of thon cnut would be beneath him and that no one would know who the feck I was talking about, he accepted that.

So for the clampett who decided to come between two friends, thanks a million, as everyone knows, the north needs more division between the Hatfields and the Mc Coys! >:(
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

imtommygunn

I was having a wee look through frazers tweets. There's one from round the time of the papal visit saying #ftp on it. Pathetic really.

Anyone who supports this man has to have serious questions asked about them.

theticklemister

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 20, 2013, 10:33:29 PM
I was having a wee look through frazers tweets. There's one from round the time of the papal visit saying #ftp on it. Pathetic really.

Anyone who supports this man has to have serious questions asked about them.

He is some craic but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Applesisapples

Frazer is just another sad pathetic remnant of a time that's past. He is as Billy Connolly once sad "more to be pitied than scolded". I have often thought it sad how some Nationalists mimic the actions of Loyalists, whether its the Hibs, bonefires, flute bands or hanging flags from lampposts.

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: Applesisapples on January 21, 2013, 12:14:43 PM
Frazer is just another sad pathetic remnant of a time that's past. He is as Billy Connolly once sad "more to be pitied than scolded". I have often thought it sad how some Nationalists mimic the actions of Loyalists, whether its the Hibs, bonefires, flute bands or hanging flags from lampposts.

+1. Complain about layalists and then ape them. Pathetic.