Belfast rioting over removal of Union Jack

Started by Maurice Moss, December 04, 2012, 02:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzroyalty

I see on twitter/facebook some Unionists have moved their attentions onto another flag, namely that of the BA Parachute Regiment... Coinciding with a certain anniversary funnily enough.

These people have no shame. Whatever about civilian casualties from IRA actions I have never seen anyone, nationalist, republican or otherwise, celebrate civilian deaths.

Sick fcukers.  >:(

charlieTully

Quote from: fitzroyalty on January 19, 2013, 12:47:31 PM
I see on twitter/facebook some Unionists have moved their attentions onto another flag, namely that of the BA Parachute Regiment... Coinciding with a certain anniversary funnily enough.

These people have no shame. Whatever about civilian casualties from IRA actions I have never seen anyone, nationalist, republican or otherwise, celebrate civilian deaths.

plz help LONDONDERRY,, flags wer taken down because they r army,, (Paras) , its because it's tht thing abt 14 dead Paras 0,, well thts another flag tht SHITE is tryn 2 tak down,, plz post on SR

some people were posting telling them to wise up, not to disrespect the dead, they were told Martin McGuinesss fired the first shot, they deserved what they got. Sickening stuff.

http://www.facebook.com/loyalistprotestupdater?fref=ts

Milltown Row2

Unfortunately I have heard these from twats, I remember Enniskillen bomb and I one lad that i went to school with was cheering like fcuk, told him to wind his neck in. Then he went on and tried to justify it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

fitzroyalty

You'd be hard pushed to find anyone celebrating it today.

EC Unique

The loyalists just don't know how to stop digging the hole even deeper. They really seem intent on portraying themselves in the worst possible light to the international community. We could not do a better job of it if we tried. Let them tear away. The dying kick is often the hardest.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: fitzroyalty on January 19, 2013, 01:57:02 PM
You'd be hard pushed to find anyone celebrating it today.

I hope so, I think in the main most nationalist, Republicans have always had a different view to the troubles than protestants/ loyalists. In time I hope this place is able to live together without the hatred.

Interface areas drives up the tension so much that ones living in those areas will always have that feeling of hating or being hated by 'themuns' so until they (politicians) sort out this then we will always have the underbelly of sectarianism.

I challenge kids every so often at work to discuss and open up about why they have hatred or what is the reason they see fit to be involved in organisations. Small steps I know but if we say nothing or don't listen then I feel it will only continue.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Abble

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 19, 2013, 01:34:24 PM

Unfortunately I have heard these from t**ts, I remember Enniskillen bomb and I one lad that i went to school with was cheering like fcuk, told him to wind his neck in. Then he went on and tried to justify it

a fairly similar experience myself but a dissident group involved as we know in the Omagh bombing. But i remember being out in Monaghan that night, and a squad of boys all getting on to their bus at the end of the night singing the songs of Irish freedom which I enjoy myself, but i thought to myself, tonight is not the night to be singing our songs, well of course me with a few sups in me let them know, i had to turn on my heels and make a run for it as a few of them took exception. i'm still mystified to this day as to how they were proud of anything that happened that day to sing in the way they did. it was a shameful act but a bus load of boyo's on our side seemed quite proud that night ! i was sickened

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Abble on January 19, 2013, 08:19:26 PM
a fairly similar experience myself but a dissident group involved as we know in the Omagh bombing. But i remember being out in Monaghan that night, and a squad of boys all getting on to their bus at the end of the night singing the songs of Irish freedom which I enjoy myself, but i thought to myself, tonight is not the night to be singing our songs, well of course me with a few sups in me let them know, i had to turn on my heels and make a run for it as a few of them took exception. i'm still mystified to this day as to how they were proud of anything that happened that day to sing in the way they did. it was a shameful act but a bus load of boyo's on our side seemed quite proud that night ! i was sickened

Fair play to you for speaking up.

theticklemister

Aye yer right there, nothing justifies the loss of civilian life.

balladmaker

The bould Wullie Fraser today ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QK7CYFeTyQ

theticklemister

Ah lethal stuff when yer half - jarred!!

tyrone exile

What gripe could the good loyalist people of east belfast have with jamie bryson that they dont have with willie himself, after all there both money grabbing f**kers! nearly sick listening to him playing to the crowd, on about brysons age and gerry kelly, wouldnt suprise me if hes been f**king a few boys himself! i can sympathize to a certain degree, theres not enough  money put into the education system here

orangeman

Quote from: balladmaker on January 20, 2013, 12:40:12 AM

Ok we're going back to east Belfast.

Sorry Willie we're not going till ten past two.

Sorry folks, we're not leaving till ten past two, so if anybody wants to go get a chip............

Class. Please don't put Willie in jail or silence him. He's the only one that consistently gives us a laugh.

Santino

Willie just blocked me on twitter for calling him Loyalisms own Basil Fawlty. His videos have been endless entertainment over last few wks!

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: orangeman on January 20, 2013, 11:52:59 AM
Quote from: balladmaker on January 20, 2013, 12:40:12 AM

Ok we're going back to east Belfast.

Sorry Willie we're not going till ten past two.

Sorry folks, we're not leaving till ten past two, so if anybody wants to go get a chip............

Class. Please don't put Willie in jail or silence him. He's the only one that consistently gives us a laugh.
You're not wrong there. The man's a comic genius
Careful now