Started by Sandino, November 28, 2012, 02:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longballin

INDIANA

Quote from: longballin on May 28, 2016, 09:11:31 PM
Did he play Born in the USA last night?

No so its guaranteed tomorrow I'd say. Didn't play Glory Days either

under the bar

Bobby Jean was a strange one to end on I thought?

longballin

Quote from: INDIANA on May 28, 2016, 09:25:25 PM
Quote from: longballin on May 28, 2016, 09:11:31 PM
Did he play Born in the USA last night?

No so its guaranteed tomorrow I'd say. Didn't play Glory Days either

I heard that... hope he plays it tomorrow.

Maguire01

Quote from: under the bar on May 28, 2016, 08:33:15 PM
He played about 3hrs 20mins.  That's some value for your money!
€100 of your money, wasn't it?

J70

Quote from: under the bar on May 28, 2016, 09:32:13 PM
Bobby Jean was a strange one to end on I thought?

He's been using it as a closer quite a lot on this tour.

Declan

Stunning set on Friday  - Great to hear some of the old stuff and our Jungleland sign featured prominently on the screen!!!

Looking forward to tonight now

David McKeown

Strange set on Friday I thought. Thoroughly enjoyed it mind but had a lot more of the rarer songs than I would have heard previously. Anyway role on tonight. Even getting my car broken into last night hasn't put me off.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

gallsman

Very jealous of it's hard to be a saint in the city, jungleland and spirit in the night.

under the bar

Was a bit surprised at his rendition of the Broad Black Brimmer.  For the year that's in it I suppose!!

Captain Obvious

Apparently Bono made appearance tonight, that won't go down too well with some on here.

INDIANA

Quote from: Captain Obvious on May 29, 2016, 11:06:44 PM
Apparently Bono made appearance tonight, that won't go down too well with some on here.

Thank God I missed that twat. When I pay money to see Bruce Springsteen- I want to him sing the songs- not some self absorbed twat like Bono looking for free publicity and ruining a perfectly good song to go with it!

Declan

A stunning start to last nights gig with that solo rarity on Incident so for me that was enough and I just enjoyed the rest of the show for what it was. Actually thought the Bono duet was good!!

Still the boss

Shamrock Shore

Quote from: INDIANA on May 29, 2016, 11:08:46 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on May 29, 2016, 11:06:44 PM

Thank God I missed that twat. When I pay money to see Bruce Springsteen- I want to him sing the songs- not some self absorbed twat like Bono looking for free publicity and ruining a perfectly good song to go with it!

Beyoncé has already applied for the restraining order to keep Bono out of Croke Park in July.

ziggy90

Quote from: Declan on May 30, 2016, 11:28:48 AM
A stunning start to last nights gig with that solo rarity on Incident so for me that was enough and I just enjoyed the rest of the show for what it was. Actually thought the Bono duet was good!!

Still the boss

Indeed he is. This was first time seeing him in Ireland and I was a bit dubious about it being in Croke Park but I needn't have been. Fantastic show.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered