G8 Summit…In Fermanagh

Started by mick999, November 15, 2012, 01:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on June 17, 2013, 10:36:15 PM
*cringe* at all those dippy teenagers gushing about the Obamas.
well at least obama could understand what they were saying because they were all 'like' speaking american  ::)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Orior

In his speech, did I hear Obama wish everyone to have a stong wind on their back?

A pint of Guinness will help you do that Barac.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

give her dixie

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Declan

I'm taking that one dixie - brilliant

johnneycool

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on June 17, 2013, 10:36:15 PM
*cringe* at all those dippy teenagers gushing about the Obamas.

+1

I feckin hate those interviews with teenagers who haven't the first clue of the side show they're involved with hence my comment on the grinding gears thread.

EC Unique

Hardy

Ah - do you remember sonny? He was totally against capitalism.

Puckoon

Quote from: Evil Genius on June 16, 2013, 07:00:50 PM
Short and to the point:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpJQBluTMZE&feature=player_embedded

P.S. Viewers might want to make sure there is nobody within earshot who might be offended by, er, a ripe choice of language

Your buddy Van gard obviously isn't the brightest spark out there EG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyTnT16jiGw

"There's no such estate as Palestine" (so there's nat).

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: deiseach on June 18, 2013, 03:22:16 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on June 18, 2013, 12:11:53 AM

CAC! Oh dear...

If fairness,those thighs look like ones on some blade who is well used to shovelling cac on to the dunghill.

dillinger

I was at Stormont to-day and the imported Peelers were going there to pose and get their photos taken.

Bloody tourists.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

lawnseed

i just love the obamas take on promoting norn iron. the wife lands, blows smoke up our asses for 10mins then fecks off to dublin and glendalough. is there nothing worth staying in nordie land for, even for a day? city of culture me arse,. she gets to dublin and sighs "its great to be home" then spends the day reading old books.. memo to arlene foster get old books and get your hair done... we need old books here.. badly..
why do they always need a young girl clinton had a young girl as well.. shes now the mayor of armagh
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Maguire01

Quote from: lawnseed on June 19, 2013, 07:32:12 AM
i just love the obamas take on promoting norn iron. the wife lands, blows smoke up our asses for 10mins then fecks off to dublin and glendalough. is there nothing worth staying in nordie land for, even for a day? city of culture me arse,. she gets to dublin and sighs "its great to be home" then spends the day reading old books.. memo to arlene foster get old books and get your hair done... we need old books here.. badly..
why do they always need a young girl clinton had a young girl as well.. shes now the mayor of armagh
The Obamas weren't here to promote 'norn iron'.

ziggysego

Quote from: lawnseed on June 19, 2013, 07:32:12 AM

Cameron made a ruling for the G8 in 2013 that no spouses where allowed to accompany them. So Michelle wasn't allowed to remain in the north, so she headed to the capital for a day or two.
Testing Accessibility