Author Topic: David Clifford protection  (Read 13017 times)

Lar Naparka

• I just know this is gonna be our year!
    • View Profile
Re: David Clifford protection
« Reply #180 on: February 16, 2020, 01:56:08 PM »
Lads would you all stop engaging with this Kingdom37 person. Clearly a good WUM, but that's the height of it.

Excuse me I'm genuine.  Ronan Keating had a good song one time. You should look up the lyrics.
No, you are not!
Not so long ago you were pasing yourself off as kerryforsam19 and if I was assed enough I could think of another couple of your aliases. I've no problem with any of your trolling because if anyone is daft enough to respond to you, they deserve what they get.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Kingdom37

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 16, 2020, 02:45:36 PM »
Lads would you all stop engaging with this Kingdom37 person. Clearly a good WUM, but that's the height of it.

Excuse me I'm genuine.  Ronan Keating had a good song one time. You should look up the lyrics.
No, you are not!
Not so long ago you were pasing yourself off as kerryforsam19 and if I was assed enough I could think of another couple of your aliases. I've no problem with any of your trolling because if anyone is daft enough to respond to you, they deserve what they get.

Who kerryforsam? I'm kingdom 37

joemamas

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 16, 2020, 11:49:06 PM »

No, you are not!

Bingo

Kingdom37

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 17, 2020, 07:30:55 AM »

No, you are not!

Bingo

What about questioning.referee integrityJoe?? Whi is this kerryforsam??