Ricey Retires

Started by Nally Stand, October 30, 2012, 10:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Quote from: stew on November 01, 2012, 04:00:18 PM
Quote from: ONeill on November 01, 2012, 11:20:34 AM
You're a very unchristian being young Stew.

Not really Shane, was at a golf outing and that is the last time I ever post with beer in me.

My comments were way over the top and for that I apologize.

I still think he was a horrible hoor but I was way, way out of line and will be removing my posts.

Fair enough.

topgun

Ricey was no angel on the pitch but he was a great player, if anyone knew him off the pitch or ever met the man ud no he was 100%

a prophet is not recognised by his own

Wildweasel74

Its the comparsion to Mark O`Se thats beats me!

stew

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on November 01, 2012, 05:52:22 PM
Its the comparsion to Mark O`Se thats beats me!

No shit, O'Shea is ten times the player Rice ever was or will be!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

imtommygunn

Ditto wild weasel! Good player but not in that league.

rodney trotter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnATCSQxNwM

hard to say if francie took a dive against Cavan, don't think he did tbh.

Fuzzman

Quote from: hardstation on November 01, 2012, 01:48:45 PM
Was that story not about Conor Gormley and one of the Brogans?

Eh? I'd say Paddy Bradley wasn't too pleased when Conor was giving them Dubs his girlfriends number.
Did he meet her in Coppers or wha?

Nice to say Ricey still has such an impact on Armagh and the sour apples.
Can't wait for their reaction when Mugsy retires.

Aaron Boone

Dromore win in Tyrone every two years so he wants to be at his best for 2013.

Orchardman

Quote from: Fuzzman on November 01, 2012, 11:49:31 PM
Quote from: hardstation on November 01, 2012, 01:48:45 PM
Was that story not about Conor Gormley and one of the Brogans?

Eh? I'd say Paddy Bradley wasn't too pleased when Conor was giving them Dubs his girlfriends number.
Did he meet her in Coppers or wha?

Nice to say Ricey still has such an impact on Armagh and the sour apples.
Can't wait for their reaction when Mugsy retires.

i dont think armagh posters have been too hard on him considering. I think what he done on mcentee was the maybe the worst dirty act ive seen on a field in county football, different story to hitting a man a box on the head. In saying that, i wud still wish him the best as i know some of his club mates who asure me he is really a sound man, and i believe he was a decent player for tyrone in their prime.

As for mugsy, i dont know what ur on about, most of wont even notice when he retires. Yes he has been another good servant, and scored one of my favourite all time goals but he wouldn't have done enough damage against us or most other top sides to receive any nasty abuse. He has been more of a comical figure, bit like ricey i suppose in that respect, but sure he been known for clapping the dubs on hill 16 and also staying behind in kerry this year after their heavy beating to sign stuff and go on the sauce. good character

tyroneman

I would have thought that any county with Kieran mcKeever playing for them has little room to be pointing out the dirt in others ......

Tubberman

Been a while since the Armagh and Tyrone wans had a right go at each other. It's like the mid-noughties again!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

onefaircounty

Quote from: tyroneman on November 02, 2012, 07:23:33 AM
I would have thought that any county with Kieran mcKeever playing for them has little room to be pointing out the dirt in others ......

Typical Tyrone bollix, even when trying to get a dig at Armagh you have to get Derry involved.

Personally, bar the McEntee incident. I liked Ricey.

A lot of Tyrone ones are getting wound up here and retaliating by saying typical Armagh ones getting wound up.  :D

Nally Stand

Quote from: onefaircounty on November 02, 2012, 09:42:04 AM
Quote from: tyroneman on November 02, 2012, 07:23:33 AM

Typical Tyrone bollix, even when trying to get a dig at Armagh you have to get Derry involved.

Personally, bar the McEntee incident. I liked Ricey.

A lot of Tyrone ones are getting wound up here and retaliating by saying typical Armagh ones getting wound up.  :D

Typical Armagh bollix. Giving off about Tyrone ones giving off about Derry while we're giving off about Armagh ones giving off about Tyrone ones  >:(
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

theticklemister

Pre 2003....................

Tyrone hoors: 'there's no Londonderry in Tyrone'
Derry lads (usually me): 'there's no sam maguire in tyrone'

We had to decomission that song after that fateful year.

our comebacks have not been as good in recent years

Armamike

It's not a spit from McMenamin, just slabbers.
That's just, like your opinion man.