Mayo v Dublin

Started by Northside Dub, March 27, 2007, 11:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hound

The club final replay is at 2pm.

Mayo v Dublin is at 3.30pm.

So presumably that means both are live...

OirthearMhaigheo

From TG4.ie

13:45
GAA Beo
Athimirt Cluiche Ceannais Peile idir Crócaigh Chill Airne v Crois Mhic Lionnain ó Phairc Uí Mhordha i bPort Laoise. Ina dhiaidh sin beidh Cill Chainnigh v Gaillimh sa tSraith Náisiuinta Iomána Allianz ó Pháirc Uí Nualláin agus craoladh níos deireanaí ar Maigh Eo v BAC sa tSraith Náisiuinta Peile Allianz.

Looks like anyone not going to the game will have to settle for delayed coverage of Mayo V Dublin as they are showing Killkenny V Galway in the hurling straight after

dubnut

Why is it half 3 instead of half 2 like the last few sundays?

bad enough of a drive back without losing another hour.

tayto

What is it about delayed coverage that it's just not as exciting as knowing something is live?

dubnut

Quote from: tayto on March 28, 2007, 11:16:27 AM
What is it about delayed coverage that it's just not as exciting as knowing something is live?

Agree 100% theres a huge difference.
I'll catch this one live though! : }

OirthearMhaigheo

True, even when you don't know the result, still not as good. Gonna go along to it anyway, we've only had 3 home games this year so I'm not gonna miss this one.

tayto

cant make it, going on a stag but will catch the deffered coverage, should be a good one if both teams play anything close to their best.

Northside Dub

Im not gonna sit on the fence, it think Dublin will win it by a point or 2! I think whelan and casey will start also!
"Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect."

tayto

in parnell park i'd say dublin, in mayo i dunno, sorry to say but with our abysmal record in the north west its a mayo win for me. Hope I'm wrong tho and if they lads travel well it could go either way.

Northside Dub

They should travel down on the saturday so they're well rested rather than travelling down the day of the match, i know it takes the lads away from their families for another night but id say they prefer it themselves!
"Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect."

tayto

It'd probably help no end but is probably unfair to expect players to stay overnight, do any teams do that? Would cost a fair whack as well.

Tubberman

The Mayo team travelled down to Cork and back (after evening throw-in!) last Sat.
The players then had club league games on Sunday. Any wonder we're struggling with injuries :(
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

tayto

Croí na hÉireann

Will the Dublin team not fly down to Knock like they did the last day to Sligo??? Maybe this time they will have the good sense to rent a bus down there to take them to the game instead of driving an empty bus halfway around the country to pick them up...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

tayto

you know for a fact that's what happened do you?