Author Topic: The Palestine thread  (Read 158449 times)

Franko

• View Profile
Re: The Palestine thread
« Reply #3120 on: May 15, 2018, 04:13:19 PM »
Seeing as the moderators have gone all authoritarian. I'll put my comment another way. The greatest weapon Israel posses is not the nukes at the Dimona plant but United states congress.

Yeah, that's not what you said at all though, is it?
What was said?

That the US was owned by "international jewery"

Replace "jewery" with "pro-Israeli cohort of fcukwits who are predominantly Jewish" and he's probably not far wrong.

An Watcher

• View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: May 15, 2018, 05:02:45 PM »
I know it's difficult for the Irish to intervene in any way but for a start they should be rid of the Israeli embassador.  Get him out de fack

general_lee

• View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: May 15, 2018, 05:36:10 PM »
I know it's difficult for the Irish to intervene in any way but for a start they should be rid of the Israeli embassador.  Get him out de fack
x2. Belfast City Council should also make a gesture, perhaps publicly denounce Israel and publicly support BDS movement

Insane Bolt

• View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: May 15, 2018, 06:45:26 PM »
Ireland will not kick out the Israeli ambassador because they are spineless. As for NI...more chance of Arlene joining SF

Insane Bolt

• View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: May 15, 2018, 09:25:21 PM »
Just watched two videos on my Facebook from someone at the protests that shows two people being murdered in cold blood by the IDF. Neither of the young people, one about 25 the other no older than 14 were doing anything other than standing looking towards the fence. It's a pity I can't share then on here. It makes my blood boil. Shame on all from the island of Ireland who shook hands and had their photos taken with Mark Regev.

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: May 15, 2018, 09:32:44 PM »
Turkey expelled the Israeli ambassador over the massacre
Those biscuits are for the visitors

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: May 15, 2018, 09:38:39 PM »
I think south africa did too.

Therealdonald

• View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: May 15, 2018, 09:52:07 PM »
Seeing as the moderators have gone all authoritarian. I'll put my comment another way. The greatest weapon Israel posses is not the nukes at the Dimona plant but United states congress.

What was said?

What's wrong with what he said? Thats exactly who owns the US. One only needs to look at the banks etc. They are a horrible religion of people, who wholeheartedly support the annexation that has taken place in Palestine. I'm far from an anti-Semite, but I'll call a spade as I see it. What's going on at the minute is a world joke.

Look at the banks...

Care to elaborate on that?!

The old "I'm not an anti Semite but look at all the Jews owning and running the banks" line. f**king embarrassing stuff.

What's embarassing is the way their shameful treatment of the Palestinan people and how the world let's them away with it....more embarassing is their big noses

Mods?

No difference in mentioning this stereotype and the Sinn Fein/ IRA analogy, the Paddy Jackson trial or the 8th Amendment. Worse and less true material has featured prominently on them threads.

LeoMc

• View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: May 15, 2018, 10:06:31 PM »
Pro-Israeli public support in the US will need boosted.  Who's betting that very soon, we have an attack on US soil (or an embassy somewhere) that is blamed on Hamas?
Most (All?) Islamist terrorist has its roots in the Saudi version of Sunni Islam, not the Shias.
Hamas are Sunni
I stand corrected. I was thinking of Hezbollah.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 10:08:52 PM by LeoMc »

general_lee

• View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: May 15, 2018, 10:09:16 PM »

What was said?

What's wrong with what he said? Thats exactly who owns the US. One only needs to look at the banks etc. They are a horrible religion of people, who wholeheartedly support the annexation that has taken place in Palestine. I'm far from an anti-Semite, but I'll call a spade as I see it. What's going on at the minute is a world joke.

Look at the banks...

The old "I'm not an anti Semite but look at all the Jews owning and running the banks" line. f**king embarrassing stuff.

What's embarassing is the way their shameful treatment of the Palestinan people and how the world let's them away with it....more embarassing is their big noses

Mods?

No difference in mentioning this stereotype and the Sinn Fein/ IRA analogy, the Paddy Jackson trial or the 8th Amendment. Worse and less true material has featured prominently on them threads.
Worth noting that not all Jews support what the Israeli government are doing and in fact plenty take to the streets to protest/burn the Star of David etc to demonstrate their disgust.

gallsman

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: May 15, 2018, 10:28:58 PM »
Imagine tarring everyone with the same brush. It's almost as if it's happened before, or as if it could lead to terrible conquenses.
"Never mind your why. Why ain't in your repetoire no more n***a"

Gaaboardmod3

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: May 15, 2018, 10:37:34 PM »
Enough of the pathetic comments here lads. May I point you all at rule 4 please?

The real Donald will get a ban for those comments and anyone else who cannot distinguish between an entire religion and the actions of the government of Israel will follow him. No more of it please.

give her dixie

• View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: May 15, 2018, 11:01:58 PM »
One thousand, three hundred and forty nine people were hit by live fire yesterday.

It was a massacre.

Of the sixty Palestinians killed, an eight month old child died from gas inhalation.

They will get away with it all as they own practically every elected official in all walks of Governments in the USA.

They can kill who they want, when they want, and in any number they want.

History has shown us that much.

We live in very sad times for humanity not only in Palestine, but across the middle east.

Viva Gaza, Viva Palestina
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Jell 0 Biafra

• View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: May 15, 2018, 11:25:03 PM »

What was said?

Look at the banks...

Mods?

Worth noting that not all Jews support what the Israeli government are doing and in fact plenty take to the streets to protest/burn the Star of David etc to demonstrate their disgust.

Agreed.  At pretty much every Pro-Palestinian march I've been to or seen photos of, there are orthodox Jews present, holding posters to the effect that the Talmud itself forbids a Jewish state/homeland.  I can't speak to the accuracy of that claim, but they're always there.

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
« Reply #3134 on: May 15, 2018, 11:57:14 PM »
One thousand, three hundred and forty nine people were hit by live fire yesterday.

It was a massacre.

Of the sixty Palestinians killed, an eight month old child died from gas inhalation.

They will get away with it all as they own practically every elected official in all walks of Governments in the USA.

They can kill who they want, when they want, and in any number they want.

History has shown us that much.

We live in very sad times for humanity not only in Palestine, but across the middle east.

Viva Gaza, Viva Palestina
1930s all over again except this time it's the US/Israel who are the c***ts.
2018- 2 Cupeens won, 2 to go.