The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

GHD - Did a female speaker at last nights rally state they wanted to tear Israel apart with their bare hands? Extremist language, if they did - which will go to great lengths to undo a lot of the great work you undertake.

whitey

Quote from: give her dixie on August 01, 2014, 03:37:16 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 01, 2014, 03:32:27 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on August 01, 2014, 03:20:51 PM
Quote from: screenexile on August 01, 2014, 03:16:19 PM
What seems to be coming out is that they were adhering to the Ceasefire (the terms of which I am uncertain of) but decommissioning a tunnel then a fuckload of Palestinians appeared through it and it all kicked off culminating in the Palestinians capturing a soldier!!

Bottom line is Hamas are giving Israel a rod to beat them with and in turn Israel are whacking them with a f**king bulldozer!!

Bottom line is Hamas and other resistance groups are defending their people and Israel are whacking them with bulldozers sponsored and supported by Invest NI and ALL parties to the NI Executive. Eternal shame on them as they cry crocidile tears at protests around the country. They make my blood boil.

This latest round of Genocide has fcuk all to do with rockets, tunnells, Hamas, or anything else. Israel have been slaughtering thousands of Palestinians since 1948. They want the land, and they use every excuse under the sun to carry out this ethnic cleansing and Genocide.

Question for you GHD-based on this comment, do you think Israel has a right to exist

Right now Whitey and they way they are behaving, No.

GHD...seeing Al Quada flags pop up at some of the demonstrations is heartbreaking (specifically London last week).....this is not what Gaza is about.....and it will derail your message very quickly

give her dixie

Quote from: Puckoon on August 01, 2014, 03:37:43 PM
GHD - Did a female speaker at last nights rally state they wanted to tear Israel apart with their bare hands? Extremist language, if they did - which will go to great lengths to undo a lot of the great work you undertake.

Bernadette McAliskey spoke last night, and if I remember correctly, that was in relation to what she would do if she lived there and had to endure what the Palestinians have had to endure for decades.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

whitey

Quote from: give her dixie on August 01, 2014, 03:56:19 PM

Bernadette McAliskey spoke last night, and if I remember correctly, that was in relation to what she would do if she lived there and had to endure what the Palestinians have had to endure for decades.

FFS you have dissident republicans speaking at your event. Are you taking the pi$$?

give her dixie

Quote from: whitey on August 01, 2014, 04:46:37 PM

FFS you have dissident republicans speaking at your event. Are you taking the pi$$?

To start with, I didn't organise anything, and secondly, I have nothing but respect for Bernadette. If you don't like that, then tough.

whitey

Quote from: give her dixie on August 01, 2014, 05:07:47 PM

To start with, I didn't organise anything, and secondly, I have nothing but respect for Bernadette. If you don't like that, then tough.

Immaterial whether you organized it or not......you're on here promoting it as a resounding success!!!!!

I have no axe to grind with Bernadette  personally,  but I'm curious, were there other dissidents present at the event?

Are you so blind as not to be able to see how this looks?

What the Israelis are saying about the Palestinians and Hamas NOT wanting peace is exactly what 99% of people in Ireland would say of the dissident movement who seem to have been given keynote status at the event.  SICKENING

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: whitey on August 01, 2014, 05:25:44 PM

Immaterial whether you organized it or not......you're on here promoting it as a resounding success!!!!!

I have no axe to grind with Bernadette  personally,  but I'm curious, were there other dissidents present at the event?

What the Israelis are saying about the Palestinians and Hamas NOT wanting peace is exactly what 99% of people in Ireland would say of the dissident movement who seem to have been given keynote status at the event.  SICKENING

I wasn't aware Bernadette McAliskey was a supporter of dissident Republicans?

give her dixie

Whitey, I couldn't care less what you think or have to say.

whitey

Quote from: give her dixie on August 01, 2014, 05:33:17 PM

Me and 99% of the population......youve been found out. Be man enough to admit it

charlieTully

Quote from: whitey on August 01, 2014, 05:35:33 PM

Me and 99% of the population......youve been found out. Be man enough to admit it

Bernadette McAlliskey was a founder member of the IRSP who have been around for decades, long before the term dissident republican was ever known. I find you SICKENING whitey, coming on here spouting your right wing american shite. tr**p.

whitey

Quote from: charlieTully on August 01, 2014, 05:52:09 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 01, 2014, 05:35:33 PM

Bernadette McAlliskey was a founder member of the IRSP who have been around for decades, long before the term dissident republican was ever known. I find you SICKENING whitey, coming on here spouting your right wing american shite. tr**p.

Truth hurts.......LOL

give her dixie

Itchy

Quote from: give her dixie on August 01, 2014, 06:05:48 PM
Someone is in a spot of bother....

http://www.thejournal.ie/sinn-fein-shell-israel-1598898-Jul2014/?utm_source=twitter_self

And you thought you had nothing in common with Sinn Fein? Its  interesting that this is pretty much the thing Fine Gael have said in Gaza, except for the useless Charlie Flanagan defending his inaction

Agent Orange

foxcommander

All of a sudden there's a furore over one soldier who's been taken hostage.

How many kids have DIED?

Unreal world we live in.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie