The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: muppet on August 01, 2014, 11:23:40 AM
What proportion of the Israeli death toll is from National Service?

As of 30 July there were 3 Civilians and 56 IDF Killed on the Israeli side. I think the total is 63 now though.

Reporting on the News that the Palestinian Militants have captured an Israeli soldier... things can only get worse from here!

imtommygunn

So 27 palestinians are killed in israeli shelling but the bbc headline is about the 1 israeli soldier who is captured?

Some of those tories have been complaing about israel deeming the life of an israeli to be of higher values than the life of a palestinian. Maybe they should look at their own media for the same behaviour.

NAG1

Quote from: screenexile on August 01, 2014, 12:12:55 PM
Quote from: muppet on August 01, 2014, 11:23:40 AM
What proportion of the Israeli death toll is from National Service?

As of 30 July there were 3 Civilians and 56 IDF Killed on the Israeli side. I think the total is 63 now though.

Reporting on the News that the Palestinian Militants have captured an Israeli soldier... things can only get worse from here!

This gives the Israelis the perfect excuse as if they need another one to intensify the offensive and flatten large parts of Gazza.

give her dixie

A high ranking Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) officer was captured before the ceasefire and now the IOF have gone on a mass killing spree. Over 70 dead and hundreds injured. Israel have gone mad, but then again, they have always been mad.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

johnneycool

I've seen the following quoted in several news sources even today;

Israel launched its offensive in Hamas Islamist-dominated Gaza on July 8th, unleashing air and naval bombardments in response to a surge of cross-border rocket attacks. Tanks and infantry pushed into the territory of 1.8 million on July 17th.

Has this not been proved to be incorrect as Israel launched its offensive after the murder of three Israeli teenagers which they incorrectly blamed Hamas for?

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

screenexile

whitey

What the fvck did those stupid Hamas cvnts think was going to happen if they kidnapped a soldier around the time of the truce. (Exact timing and circumstances unknown)

The Israelis don't give a flying fvck....they don't care if they kill their own guy trying to get him back

I absolutely despair at this thing coming to any kind of a conclusion

The slant that the Israelis are putting on the tunnels is that they were shocked at the extent of them and that Hamas were planning mass murder in Israel using the tunnels

Whether that's $hite or not is TBD, but that's the line that is getting g them the full backing of the Israeli peoe

LeoMc

Quote from: give her dixie on August 01, 2014, 12:36:03 PM
A high ranking Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) officer was captured before the ceasefire and now the IOF have gone on a mass killing spree. Over 70 dead and hundreds injured. Israel have gone mad, but then again, they have always been mad.
Was he not captured after the ceasefire began?
I thought the IDFl were continuing to search and destroy tunnels (in violation of the ceasefire) and had only stopped bombing (their interpretation of a ceasefire).

whitey

Quote from: LeoMc on August 01, 2014, 03:05:05 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on August 01, 2014, 12:36:03 PM
Was he not captured after the ceasefire began?
I thought the IDFl were continuing to search and destroy tunnels (in violation of the ceasefire) and had only stopped bombing (their interpretation of a ceasefire).

Who knows.....the Israelis will say one thing and Hamas another

screenexile

What seems to be coming out is that they were adhering to the Ceasefire (the terms of which I am uncertain of) but decommissioning a tunnel then a fuckload of Palestinians appeared through it and it all kicked off culminating in the Palestinians capturing a soldier!!

Bottom line is Hamas are giving Israel a rod to beat them with and in turn Israel are whacking them with a f**king bulldozer!!

give her dixie

Quote from: screenexile on August 01, 2014, 03:16:19 PM
What seems to be coming out is that they were adhering to the Ceasefire (the terms of which I am uncertain of) but decommissioning a tunnel then a fuckload of Palestinians appeared through it and it all kicked off culminating in the Palestinians capturing a soldier!!

Bottom line is Hamas are giving Israel a rod to beat them with and in turn Israel are whacking them with a f**king bulldozer!!

Bottom line is Hamas and other resistance groups are defending their people and Israel are whacking them with bulldozers sponsored and supported by Invest NI and ALL parties to the NI Executive. Eternal shame on them as they cry crocidile tears at protests around the country. They make my blood boil.

This latest round of Genocide has fcuk all to do with rockets, tunnells, Hamas, or anything else. Israel have been slaughtering thousands of Palestinians since 1948. They want the land, and they use every excuse under the sun to carry out this ethnic cleansing and Genocide.

give her dixie

Al Shifa hospital is been evacuated after Israel said they are going to attack it. Motherfcukers

Dr at the hospital: "Reports about Shifa hospital being ordered to evacuate. Let me tell you this: Any stupid targeting of it is going to leave thousands dead"

3 paramedics killed as an ambulance hit directly by Israeli raid in Rafah, south of Gaza

100 martyred in East Rafah and more than 250 injured

Four Palestinians killed in a targeted car in Gaza city.

Channel 4 News understands that the soldier is from a family of British Jewish immigrants. It is also understand that he is a cousin – either second or third – of Israeli's defence minister, Moshe Ya'alon.

http://www.channel4.com/news/gaza-israeli-soldier-british-captured-hamas-ceasefire

whitey

Quote from: give her dixie on August 01, 2014, 03:20:51 PM

Bottom line is Hamas and other resistance groups are defending their people and Israel are whacking them with bulldozers sponsored and supported by Invest NI and ALL parties to the NI Executive. Eternal shame on them as they cry crocidile tears at protests around the country. They make my blood boil.

This latest round of Genocide has fcuk all to do with rockets, tunnells, Hamas, or anything else. Israel have been slaughtering thousands of Palestinians since 1948. They want the land, and they use every excuse under the sun to carry out this ethnic cleansing and Genocide.

Question for you GHD-based on this comment, do you think Israel has a right to exist

give her dixie

Quote from: whitey on August 01, 2014, 03:32:27 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on August 01, 2014, 03:20:51 PM

Question for you GHD-based on this comment, do you think Israel has a right to exist

Right now Whitey and they way they are behaving, No.