The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 28, 2014, 07:44:54 PM
Quote from: seafoid on July 28, 2014, 07:34:30 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 28, 2014, 07:26:28 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on July 28, 2014, 07:20:08 PM
Folks, you can believe me or not. I don't give a toss. All I know is that having followed the ongoing Genocide in Gaza for years now, I know what the mood of the vast vast majority of Israeli's is. They want the land, they want the Palestinians dead or removed, and they have the full support of the USA and the UN to do whatever the fcuk they like.

I have met more than my fair share of Israeli's while traveling to back that claim up.

This evening Israel said they are stepping this up another gear, and have promised a long night ahead.

This is going to be a bigger mess on top of a massive mess of death and destruction.

Think what you like, all I know is that we are dealing with deranged sub human monsters.

You are also a lying , Nazi-sympathizer so you'll forgive us for not paying too much attention to what you say.
Your nurse just rang from the ward. she wants to know where you are and says you didn't sign out and that you didn't drink your tea.

That's the problem with you and GHD, Seafoid. Your race hatreds will always come to the surface eventually. Its why despite the worst onslaught in recent times by the Israelies that you have to spend time defending your fellow bigot as he rails against the "sub humans".

Like I said before, you anti-semites are the single worst thing that has happened to the Palestinian cause. You blow it every time.
You do the same stuff  with Sidney, you throw all your toys out of the pram when someone pulls you up for the shite you continually do . With Sidney it's Liverpool, with me it's antisemitism and with GHD it's Nazism. You're like a dog with a horn. Get away from that table leg.

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: seafoid on July 28, 2014, 07:53:40 PM
Folks, you can believe me or not. I don't give a toss. All I know is that having followed the ongoing Genocide in Gaza for years now, I know what the mood of the vast vast majority of Israeli's is. They want the land, they want the Palestinians dead or removed, and they have the full support of the USA and the UN to do whatever the fcuk they like.

I have met more than my fair share of Israeli's while traveling to back that claim up.

This evening Israel said they are stepping this up another gear, and have promised a long night ahead.

This is going to be a bigger mess on top of a massive mess of death and destruction.

Think what you like, all I know is that we are dealing with deranged sub human monsters.

You are also a lying , Nazi-sympathizer so you'll forgive us for not paying too much attention to what you say.
Your nurse just rang from the ward. she wants to know where you are and says you didn't sign out and that you didn't drink your tea.

That's the problem with you and GHD, Seafoid. Your race hatreds will always come to the surface eventually. Its why despite the worst onslaught in recent times by the Israelies that you have to spend time defending your fellow bigot as he rails against the "sub humans".

Like I said before, you anti-semites are the single worst thing that has happened to the Palestinian cause. You blow it every time.
You do the same stuff  with Sidney, you throw all your toys out of the pram when someone pulls you up for the shite you continually do . With Sidney it's Liverpool, with me it's antisemitism and with GHD it's Nazism. You're like a dog with a horn. Get away from that table leg.

Nah, the thing with Sidney was just a minor spat. With you and GHD its the real deal. I find both of you truly repugnant. You are bigots posing as defenders of human rights. You feign outrage but this latest escalation is everything you could hope for. The two of you have been acting like social media stormtroopers for the last couple of weeks feeding off the misery and stoking the fires of bigotry.

The thing is Seafoid, the state of Israel would not exist if were not for the likes of you and GHD with your attempts to eliminate the "sub humans" , as GHD calls them. It simply would not be there. Palestine would be one state controlled by Palestinians. Instead idiots like you had to pursue that ancient, irrational hatred to the ultimate denouement in WWII that has led to the present situation.

That should keep you awake at night Seafoid. The whole mess is down to you and your ilk.

Eamonnca1

... you anti-semites ...

Ladies and gentlemen, I present the get-out-of-jail card that the Israelis use every time to justify their genocidal maniacal tendencies and get away with mass murder.

Criticize the policies of the Israeli government? You sound like Adolf!

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 28, 2014, 08:12:39 PM
... you anti-semites ...

Ladies and gentlemen, I present the get-out-of-jail card that the Israelis use every time to justify their genocidal maniacal tendencies and get away with mass murder.

No. I abhor the policies of the Israeli government. I equally abhor people who characterize others as sub-human.

seafoid

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 28, 2014, 08:11:08 PM

Nah, the thing with Sidney was just a minor spat. With you and GHD its the real deal. I find both of you truly repugnant. You are bigots posing as defenders of human rights. You feign outrage but this latest escalation is everything you could hope for. The two of you have been acting like social media stormtroopers for the last couple of weeks feeding off the misery and stoking the fires of bigotry.

The thing is Seafoid, the state of Israel would not exist if were not for the likes of you and GHD with your attempts to eliminate the "sub humans" , as GHD calls them. It simply would not be there. Palestine would be one state controlled by Palestinians. Instead idiots like you had to pursue that ancient, irrational hatred to the ultimate denouement in WWII that has led to the present situation.

That should keep you awake at night Seafoid. The whole mess is down to you and your ilk.
It's the same crap with everyone. You have online Aspergers syndrome
You should go back to hospital. 

seafoid

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 28, 2014, 08:15:01 PM
... you anti-semites ...

No. I abhor the policies of the Israeli government. I equally abhor people who characterize others as sub-human.
So why don't you condemn the people of Israel for standing foursquare behind butcher Netanyahu ? You are incoherent .
Is it right that Jewish gangs are roaming Jerusalem beating up Palestinians ? Is that my fault as well ?

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: seafoid on July 28, 2014, 08:16:22 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 28, 2014, 08:11:08 PM

It's the same crap with everyone. You have online Aspergers syndrome
You should go back to hospital.

No. Its you and GHD in particular.

Israelis are humans too Seafoid regardless of what you and GHD say.

blewuporstuffed

Lads , i would ignore mike sheehy as he is  a WUM in whatever thread he posts in, you are better off not engaging with a clown like him.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

give her dixie

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on July 28, 2014, 08:23:53 PM
Lads , i would ignore mike sheehy as he is  a WUM in whatever thread he posts in, you are better off not engaging with a clown like him.

I don't engage. The defeats of '03, '05, and '08 still hurt him too much
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: seafoid on July 28, 2014, 08:19:28 PM
... you anti-semites ...

So why don't you condemn the people of Israel for standing foursquare behind butcher Netanyahu ? You are incoherent .
Is it right that Jewish gangs are roaming Jerusalem beating up Palestinians ? Is that my fault as well ?

Nah, that tack wont work seafoid. Palestinians voted for Hamas. Israelis vote for Netanyahu. That's the nature of politics in countries at war. Any rational, reasonable person can make that observation without branding the people of either country as sub-human.

Now, if you said that people are accountable for who they elect and left it at that, grand. I would agree but, instead, you only seem to want to hold Israelis accountable for who they elect. Again, it is this double standard that is the mark of an anti-Semite.

Also, no, it is wrong that Jewish gangs are roaming Jerusalem beating up Palestinians. Completely wrong. Whos fault is that ? well,  it is probably the fault of your social media doppelganger on the other side who is saying that Palestinians are subhuman. Like I've said before, bigots just occupy opposite sides of the same coin.

The bottom line is that if , as you claim, your goal is purely about Palestinian self-determination you can prove it by distancing yourself from  GHD's "subhuman" comments or, at the very least, don't jump in whenever he gets called out for going off on his rants.

Mike Sheehy

If you don't have anything constructive to add then mind your own business.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: give her dixie on July 28, 2014, 08:27:28 PM

I don't engage. The defeats of '03, '05, and '08 still hurt him too much

You don't engage because you know you will get destroyed.

Did you tell those people in Dungannon about the Barnes review ?

seafoid

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 28, 2014, 08:43:41 PM
Quote from: seafoid on July 28, 2014, 08:19:28 PM
... you anti-semites ...

Nah, that tack wont work seafoid. Palestinians voted for Hamas. Israelis vote for Netanyahu. That's the nature of politics in countries at war. Any rational, reasonable person can make that observation without branding the people of either country as sub-human.

Now, if you said that people are accountable for who they elect and left it at that, grand. I would agree but, instead, you only seem to want to hold Israelis accountable for who they elect. Again, it is this double standard that is the mark of an anti-Semite.

Also, no, it is wrong that Jewish gangs are roaming Jerusalem beating up Palestinians. Completely wrong. Whos fault is that ? well,  it is probably the fault of your social media doppelganger on the other side who is saying that Palestinians are subhuman. Like I've said before, bigots just occupy opposite sides of the same coin.

The bottom line is that if , as you claim, your goal is purely about Palestinian self-determination you can prove it by distancing yourself from  GHD's "subhuman" comments or, at the very least, don't jump in whenever he gets called out for going off on his rants.
I am not responsible for what anyone else posts.
Israelis are human but as a people they are really shortsighted. This war is a disaster for Israel.
And whose fault is the systemic incitement that drives people of  limited mental ability to kill Palestinians in Jerusalem? It's Netanyahu's fault.
Israel is out of control.  There's no point in defending it.

give her dixie

If anyone is around Dungannon on Thursday evening at 8pm, come along and hear my friend from Gaza speak about what is going on in Gaza right now. His name is Yousef Al Helou and so far he has lost 12 members of his extended family in an Israeli airstrike. His home has also been destroyed.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1454263701506391/?fref=ts

He will also be in Belfast on Friday evening, and I will let people know the details as I get them.

On Saturday I am bringing him to Derry where he will also speak at another event there. I will let you know the details later

This is an interview he recently gave to The Real News Network

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=12150#.U9DpdgAKZKs.facebook
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

LeoMc

Quote from: give her dixie on July 28, 2014, 09:36:16 PM
If anyone is around Dungannon on Thursday evening at 8pm, come along and hear my friend from Gaza speak about what is going on in Gaza right now. His name is Yousef Al Helou and so far he has lost 12 members of his extended family in an Israeli airstrike. His home has also been destroyed.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1454263701506391/?fref=ts

He will also be in Belfast on Friday evening, and I will let people know the details as I get them.

On Saturday I am bringing him to Derry where he will also speak at another event there. I will let you know the details later

This is an interview he recently gave to The Real News Network

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=12150#.U9DpdgAKZKs.facebook
You are doing great work publicising the Palestinians plight. It is important people see real faces and remember that Palestinians are human beings not numbers. War dehumanises and people caught in conflicts have a need to dehumanise the enemy and you have been there but for peace enemies must see each other as human beings. Israelis are human beings also.